View Poll Results: Should the Phoenix retire?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Save the Phoenix

25 40.32%
  • Retire the Phoenix

37 59.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Retire the bird

In a lot of ways i feel like what is happening to phoenix is exactly my journey with Storm and BP. So i change my answer, phoenix can be salvaged but not like this. not. like. this.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Reboot all. in the New 52 style.

Give the PF to Claremont, Carey or Cates to handle. and put a restriction order to Jason Aaron.

The thing is not that he want to experiment with the plot. the thing is that the plot is weird and awful ofensive.

So on a more serious note did the Phoenix call him my son like she called Emma my child or did she explain she gave birth to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He has. We saw a glimpse of the Phoenix Five in HOX
    Sorry, should have been more specific; I meant a more direct reference ala the way he's integrated a lot of other X-Men mythos. Outside of these very minor references, it feels more like he's ignored the entity in what he's been doing with the X-Men.

But maybe he's just not a fan of the concept?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    So on a more serious note did the Phoenix call him my son like she called Emma my child or did she explain she gave birth to him?
    No. She called him as a She Make him. Like She give literaly birth to him

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"My son"

Cliffhanger.
    "Cable was right!"

and What if? is the Globyn Force maskering the Phoenix Force? #plotwist

Aaron's Avengers needs to be revealed to be out of continuity. Its been awful on so many levels. This phoenix story is just one more bad idea in the mess. I can't figure out why I still have it on my pull list. Self punishment, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    No. She called him as a She Make him. Like She give literaly birth to him
    Thats like Odin having sex with electromagnetism

The Phoenix never experienced human emotion since the DPS so love lust etc was beyond its experience and thats why it went crazy in the first place.

Either have Rachel take the bird back since she was the only real success story with it, or let it fizzle out in a retirement community

If I was Thor, I would just be like, "Bitch where thy fuck you been? Cause everytime youith come to my side of the universe thou chicken ass stay fucking with thy red-head broads thou ain't even blood thy fuck?"

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If I was Thor, I would just be like, "Bitch where thy fuck you been? Cause everytime youith come to my side of the universe thou chicken ass stay fucking with thy red-head broads thou ain't even blood thy fuck?"
    lol this had me screaming. Verily.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Claremont must be rolling in his grave, imagine the Phoenix was created as a superhero to rival that of Thor and Silver Surfer and stand out from them on her own but now that power and Destiny is tied to him with an anchor. Next Fongji will be Iron Fists grandma

Claremont must be rolling in his grave, imagine the Phoenix was created as a superhero to rival that of Thor and Silver Surfer and stand out from them on her own but now that power and Destiny is tied to him with an anchor. Next Fongji will be Iron Fists grandma
    i need to stay off this site when im drinking. i took that literally and you had me searching for claremont news like i missed something. Thats how you know too many have been going too fast in the last few years, All i have left of old people i don't know are claremont and betty white now.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.