Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    It's seems to me like the people in this thread don't know what "You're hot , I'm hot so why not" is like to be saying that Daken and Aurora is too fast. I mean grab your pearls ladies they only kissed and god only knows how much times has passed since they first found her dead.
    hitting the sheets is a little different than telling the girl's brother your in love with her. seems like your missing the context as that isn't really a pearl clutch.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Loved the interactions and how wordy this series is.

Im glad i dont finish it in 4 minutes.
    Yes.
    Every issue: Maximum Content. Here for it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    can we talk about this rachel reveal????
    What reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What reveal?
    I could be wrong but i'm assuming her reaction to Polaris saying "i bet you say that to all the girls." but still not clear enough for me personally to tihnk about one way or the other. doesn't seem like a reveal as it can be taken so many ways. im over crumbs.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Not me. I'm combing every panel with my dirt devil suckin' up aaaaaaaaaaaaaall dem gay noms.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I agree that the Aurora/Daken romance is moving very quickly. It's gone from attraction/awkwardness to deeper feelings in a ways that doesn't really feel warranted yet IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Not me. I'm combing every panel with my dirt devil suckin' up aaaaaaaaaaaaaall dem gay noms.
    lol there are so many words that make me feel safe in this post.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I mean, there's been a pretty big chunk of time that's past since X-Factor numero uno. Factoring (heh) in the X of Swords event etc. and any/all "off panel/undepicted" time (The time passed between Siryn's multiple deaths for example)

Sexy people move quickly. Mutants more so.
    This is Krakoa. The horniest place on Earth.

Very great issue and consistently great work and characterization from Williams.

And for such an LGBT exclusive book, it was only a matter of time that Dazzler popped up. Sad that she’s pretty much just regulated to Krakoa Bay band duty (ever since the beginning of the Krakoa era). Hey maybe we’ll get a spin-off or mini on Dazz and Lila’s musical group and their songwriting process.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I could be wrong but i'm assuming her reaction to Polaris saying "i bet you say that to all the girls." but still not clear enough for me personally to tihnk about one way or the other. doesn't seem like a reveal as it can be taken so many ways. im over crumbs.
    Oh that. Well yeah. Rachel is a lesbian. This isn’t the first hint. I think Leah should already have Rachel flat out say it.

I wish though before Slott said Franklin is not a mutant, we had a meeting between current Rachel and current teen Franklin.
    So Rachel could reveal while she loved “future him”, all that was in the past, er....future.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Very great issue and consistently great work and characterization from Williams.

And for such an LGBT exclusive book, it was only a matter of time that Dazzler popped up. Sad that she’s pretty much just regulated to Krakoa Bay band duty (ever since the beginning of the Krakoa era). Hey maybe we’ll get a spin-off or mini on Dazz and Lila’s musical group and their songwriting process.
    This is a fabulous idea and i imagine it in relation to xstatix in way. This is the perfect time for a book that shows the every day life of krakoans creating industries and art not like changing all of krakoa but the creation of mutant work that evolves human industries like music etc/
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh that. Well yeah. Rachel is a lesbian. This isn’t the first hint. I think Leah should already have Rachel flat out say it.

I wish though before Slott said Franklin is not a mutant, we had a meeting between current Rachel and current teen Franklin.
    So Rachel could reveal while she loved “future him”, all that was in the past, er....future.
    They can still happen. But then i'm weird i think Bi is more normal than straight or gay.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This is a fabulous idea and i imagine it in relation to xstatix in way. This is the perfect time for a book that shows the every day life of krakoans creating industries and art not like changing all of krakoa but the creation of mutant work that evolves human industries like music etc/
    That would be perfect in an X-Men Unlimited book or such. Unfortunately we don’t get those nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    How is Eye-Boy's innocent, bubbly voice the same as Prodigy's self-serious tone or Northstar's quick, take-no-bullshit commands?
    Ecept Eye-boy everyone look like they are on tumblr in 2011

I’m ready for her to show up as Kitty’s date to the Hellfire Gala.