Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

If Kyle or say Shogo were to die honest question do you think Resurrection protocols would be extended?

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    This reminds me how much I miss thought bubbles in comics.
    Sometimes Leah's characters speak in a way that no living human would speak, unless the zoomers are actually all going around talking in sixth-form poetry now. It'd definitely be a lot more palatable in thought bubbles, otherwise someone should constantly be like "U WOT M8".

Kind of surprised people aren't pleased with how Leah writes the characters. Gotta say of all things in this book characterization is what I'm liking most, though to be fair the only characters I knew/followed were David, Daken, & kinda Lorna.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If Kyle or say Shogo were to die honest question do you think Resurrection protocols would be extended?
    Well since flatscans aren't being backed up by Cerebro, they'll just pod people versions of them without the memories.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Well since flatscans aren't being backed up by Cerebro, they'll just pod people versions of them without the memories.
    But wouldn't ya think that maybe is you're married or the son of a mutant of Krakoa the same courtesies would be expected, I mean Kyle's ride or die for the cause he lives there just like anyone else, or the other kids born there who haven't shown mutant abilities yet they just screwed if shit hits the fan hmm my curiosity is pegged I hope this gets addressed.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

But wouldn't ya think that maybe is you're married or the son of a mutant of Krakoa the same courtesies would be expected, I mean Kyle's ride or die for the cause he lives there just like anyone else, or the other kids born there who haven't shown mutant abilities yet they just screwed if shit hits the fan hmm my curiosity is pegged I hope this gets addressed.
    Xavier told his own brother to get bent so Kyle and Shogo better make deals with Mephisto or something.
    "Cable was right!"

Xavier told his own brother to get bent so Kyle and Shogo better make deals with Mephisto or something.
    It’s really killing me how Mr. “Live in Peace and Harmony with the Humans”, banned his brother and a distraught Franklin. Even Magneto just let in some humans.

This made me choke on my cocoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It’s really killing me how Mr. “Live in Peace and Harmony with the Humans”, banned his brother and a distraught Franklin. Even Magneto just let in some humans.
    Well Franklin was a false God and annoying little bastard in general who needed to be humbled but other than that yes Chuck is being harsh.
    Last edited by Journey; 02-04-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Bruh not Mephisto lmao

Well Franklin was a false God and annoying little bastard in general who needed to be humbled but other than that yes Chuck is being hash.
    But Journey how do you REEEEALLY feel? lol

I'd still lean toward "no" because that's not a privilege we've seen extended toward murdered human allies or even relatives of mutants (like Beak's parents, for example). But then, neither of those examples had loved ones living on Krakoa to raise holy hell about it either.

I just don't think this is the book for me. I really don't care about the romantic relationships in the book, or romantic relationships in pretty much any book, and this takes page time away from the premise of the book which is supposed to be about investigating mutant deaths is making it a chore to read. The art isn't bad, but it's the weakest of all the X-Books imo. I don't like what they've done with Daken, he used to fill a role of being a dark reflection of Logan (which he stole from Creed) and then after that was basically a mercenary that had started leaning toward the side of angles. Williams characterization of Daken makes it seem like he is a completely different person. I don't love how the artist draws him either.

I will say I do like the development Eye boy is getting and I also enjoyed the interaction between Teddy and Jean Paul. I don't want to just trash this comic completely and not say anything positive.

I also have no idea about Prodigy's history, so the stuff about his death and then not being brought back with a body were completely lost on me. If anyone can give me some background on him I would really appreciate it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I also enjoyed the interaction between Teddy and Jean Paul..
    Tommy.
    Tommy WEARS green and runs fast.
    Teddy IS green and rules space.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Tommy.
    Tommy WEARS green and runs fast.
    Teddy IS green and rules space.
    It's so funny he said Teddy if you know him & David's past so messy lmao