All-New Member

Default I hope there is a supergirl monthly series coming!

I really love the future state supergirl\superwoman more than i did with the future state superman. giving Kara a monthly series where she eventually superwoman. As much i love the book i hate how it ended without Clark there. Finger crossed for a supergirl book.

The hope is that we’ll get a new Kara ongoing after the Sept Superfamily event. That the first issue of Superwoman went back for a second print in encouraging.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Second printings and great reviews abound. That's gotta bode well for at least the possibility of a new book. Although I suppose it's never always that simple

Plus, Vordan had a good point on the Kara thread. Maybe a new book will coincide with the release of the final season of the Supergirl TV show. Sounds like a typical play from the powers that be...
    Last edited by The Frog Bros; 02-14-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Second printings and great reviews abound. That's gotta bode well for at least the possibility of a new book. Although I suppose it's never always that simple

Plus, Vordan had a good point on the Kara thread. Maybe a new book will coincide with the release of the final season of the Supergirl TV show. Sounds like a typical play from the powers that be...
    That would be kind of ironic given how long DC took to release the Rebirth volume after the show first premiered.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

You're in luck, I heard they need another Bat book and Kara would make for a good Batgirl.

I probably shouldn't give them ideas. It'd be nice to have more Superbooks.