Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

The Kents are the original anti-vaxxers and Clark has kept up with that stance.

Or, you know, the whole faked records thing

I think I read somewhere that when the smallpox vaccine was something every kid got, Superman actually created some fake vaccine scar that Clark he applied whenever he had his shirt off (like at the beach)
    Last edited by Jon Clark; 02-03-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Astonishing Member

Superman should build a Convergence Dome where he could go when he needs to become de-powered and vulnerable. He could go there for a much easier shave and haircut, for instance. I'm surprised Barman hasn't already built one, just as a precaution.

Mighty Member

There was a silver age Superboy story that dealt with a different problem: haircuts. Apparently there was only one barber in Smallville, and the Kents had to make him believe Clark lost all his hair and wore a wig. The barber promised to keep it a secret.

Spectacular Member

Using a kryptonite-tipped syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    There was a silver age Superboy story that dealt with a different problem: haircuts. Apparently there was only one barber in Smallville, and the Kents had to make him believe Clark lost all his hair and wore a wig. The barber promised to keep it a secret.
    That seems stupid. They could've just said Martha cuts his hair herself.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkorod29 View Post
    With the COVID-19 vaccine being distributed, it had raised some questions about how it would be distributed in the DC Universe. Superman is immune to all non-Kryptononian diseases, but how would he cover up not getting vaccinated? The Man of Steel’s body would obviously deter the needle from entering his body, but how would Clark Kent cover up not being vaccinated if he needed to for his work at the Daily Planet?
    Not an issue, considering the world now knows Clark Kent is Superman. Any metahuman whose powers make them immune to the virus would also be exempt from requiring the vaccine.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-05-2021 at 03:23 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kalbfus View Post
    Using a kryptonite-tipped syringe.
    That's what I was thinking. Or sit under some red sun lamps.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkorod29 View Post
    With the COVID-19 vaccine being distributed, it had raised some questions about how it would be distributed in the DC Universe. Superman is immune to all non-Kryptononian diseases, but how would he cover up not getting vaccinated? The Man of Steel’s body would obviously deter the needle from entering his body, but how would Clark Kent cover up not being vaccinated if he needed to for his work at the Daily Planet? Also, how did the Kent’s deal with Clark’s immunization forms for school? This was an interesting topic that popped up in my mind. Please feel free to leave your opinions.
    The Amazons could administer medical care to Supes. If the Aerie is still around, it is likely Angel tech could assist. Same for New Gods tech and Thanigarian tech. There are definitely avenues that could be taken.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Not sure how it would work exactly, but visually I picture something akin to how he shaves with heat vision and a mirror.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    The Amazons could administer medical care to Supes.
    Uh, page 1 post #2, I wrote that WW herself could administer the vaccine to Supes.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Uh, page 1 post #2, I wrote that WW herself could administer the vaccine to Supes.
    I know, but our posts differ in that yours involved a Kryptonite implement as the delivery vehicle following a portion of the OP. Mine posits that the technology of the civilizations named alone would enable them to provide medical care to Supes observant Kryptonite based on their science alone.
    Last edited by Stanlos; 02-16-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post

The barber had studied photos of Clark and realized that Clark's hair was always the same length. That only happens if your hair does not grow. Everyone knew that Superboy's hair didn't grow. In order to "prove" that he was not Superboy, Clark tricked the barber into thinking Clark was secretly bald. And hiding that baldness with a wig. Ma & Pa Kent were not involved in that story.
    John Martin, citizen & rightful ruler of the omniverse.