Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    That page is actually from Contest of Champions II and was written by Claremont.
    Claremont really lost it haha

That page is actually from Contest of Champions II and was written by Claremont.
    Why ya'll got to make me dislike claremont. lol. Him and betty white are all i got left.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why ya'll got to make me dislike claremont. lol. Him and betty white are all i got left.
    I just didn't want people to think it was from the Marvel Adventures stories where Thor and Storm were a cute couple.

I just didn't want people to think it was from the Marvel Adventures stories where Thor and Storm were a cute couple.
    respect. The art looks the same and so i assumed. But your right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    No, Aaron has gone too far, this is not something I can accept. This isn't even needed. For either character! What does it add? It's absolutely worthless. Besides, what about all the exploration writers have done with Thor's connection to Gaea and Earth? He just recently used Earth-based powers during Empyre. Right?! I'm genuinely confused and annoyed.
    Don't be. Apparently Cates the current writer on Thor doesn't care, at all. He seems quite chill-AF about the whole thing, really.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I don't get it, how exactly having this connection to the Phoenix makes Thor a Mutant or mutant related.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I don't get it, how exactly having this connection to the Phoenix makes Thor a Mutant or mutant related.
    It;s an assumption based on the fact that Aaron made it clear the first host of phoenix was a mutant. and she is the avatar that showed up to speak to thor. so mutant or not i think it would change his perspective to be the son of one.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

.... so... what does Gaea have to say about this? what would be her incentive to lie for all these millennia?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... so... what does Gaea have to say about this? what would be her incentive to lie for all these millennia?
    Has she ever appeared? Personally though i don't see the point of this retcon, how does this exactly benefit his character?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It;s an assumption based on the fact that Aaron made it clear the first host of phoenix was a mutant. and she is the avatar that showed up to speak to thor. so mutant or not i think it would change his perspective to be the son of one.
    Change his perspective in what way exactly?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    And in the end we discover that this is happening in the reality of the wanda's head
    Wanda secretly doesn’t want Thor to be her great grandson?

Enough with the personal insults about Aaron.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I guess the brains behind Thor and/or the Avengers are so creatively bankrupt by this point that they felt the need to pilfer the X-Franchise just to have new plot points to play with. I mean, it was pretty obvious with AvX, but wow.
    I wish we could steal something from the very very very OH SO VERY dry avenger well, I nominate we steal monica rambeux!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Maybe the PF is messing with him. I can't see Aaron getting away with it. Pointless with very little payoff. Hell he didn't even get a beloved child
    So Emma and Thor are siblings?

Last edited by darkalamator; 02-04-2021 at 02:53 AM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

In the end Marvel managed to get x-men fans to give audiences for the Avengers. (I only read Avengers at the time of AvX)