Extraordinary Member

Default Slasher Market Sweeps!

The scenario is this.

A man will be let loose into a fully stocked Wal Mart. All exists are blocked, and there is no escape. 10 minutes later, these six indiviuals will be let loose within the store

1. Michael Myers
    2. Jason Voorhee (Human)
    3. Freddy Kruger (Real World)
    4. Leatherface
    5. Chucky
    6. Ghostface

If the man can eliminate all his foes, he wins. If he dies, he loses. His enemies will start off non-hostile to each other.

Oh, and the man? None other than Ash Williams. The younger version, not the older one from the show

This feels hard to call. Could see it going either way.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

So questions: Do the killers have their trademark weapons? (knife, machete, glove knives, chainsaw, knife, and knife?) Also, do they still keep their strength, skill, 'magic', and intelligence? Finally, does Ash keep his trademark weapon, strength, and intelligence?

If so, then I see it going as follows by elimination:

1. Ghostface - was very chaotic but also the most realistic in his killings meaning he messed up a LOT. Ash blows him away quickly
    2. Leatherface - Only because he was just as realistic, had a little more intelligence but Ash had more skill than the groups he killed. Also, he doesn't have his family to assist.
    3. Michael Myers - I KNOW, this was tough but keeping everyone to the real world, the Presence wasn't really that tough, he got whooped regularly and just could come back and kill again. Tough fight but Ash takes this.
    4. This gets difficult because of Freddy (If we are real world and he's the pre-reality warp powers then he would still have some skill and fight ability to put Ash thru the ringer). At this point he would almost win but Ash would come up with last minute ingenious plan to kill him.
    5. Chucky - I'm as shocked as you! However, he was a mass murderer put in a doll who's size is a BIG asset. His intelligence was very high for such a small package and the only way to get him was to take him on face 2 face. I'm giving this to Ash but he may come out with an achilles tendon gone.
    6. Jason - even keeping him in the real world, the man is a HULK. He also had amazing soak damage. That plus his amazing silence and machete skills would have Jason just bored ready to get back to Crystal Lake.

7. Freddy - This was the extra kicker. If Freddy was in real world but had reality warping even to a minor bit, Ash is Grass.

Let me know what you think?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    So questions: Do the killers have their trademark weapons? (knife, machete, glove knives, chainsaw, knife, and knife?) Also, do they still keep their strength, skill, 'magic', and intelligence? Finally, does Ash keep his trademark weapon, strength, and intelligence?

If so, then I see it going as follows by elimination:

1. Ghostface - was very chaotic but also the most realistic in his killings meaning he messed up a LOT. Ash blows him away quickly
    2. Leatherface - Only because he was just as realistic, had a little more intelligence but Ash had more skill than the groups he killed. Also, he doesn't have his family to assist.
    3. Michael Myers - I KNOW, this was tough but keeping everyone to the real world, the Presence wasn't really that tough, he got whooped regularly and just could come back and kill again. Tough fight but Ash takes this.
    4. This gets difficult because of Freddy (If we are real world and he's the pre-reality warp powers then he would still have some skill and fight ability to put Ash thru the ringer). At this point he would almost win but Ash would come up with last minute ingenious plan to kill him.
    5. Chucky - I'm as shocked as you! However, he was a mass murderer put in a doll who's size is a BIG asset. His intelligence was very high for such a small package and the only way to get him was to take him on face 2 face. I'm giving this to Ash but he may come out with an achilles tendon gone.
    6. Jason - even keeping him in the real world, the man is a HULK. He also had amazing soak damage. That plus his amazing silence and machete skills would have Jason just bored ready to get back to Crystal Lake.

7. Freddy - This was the extra kicker. If Freddy was in real world but had reality warping even to a minor bit, Ash is Grass.

Let me know what you think?
    Ash and the killer's have their signature weapons. Freddy doesn't have his dream magic, he's been pulled into the real world a la Freddy vs Jason.

As for your rankings, I think Michael is tankier that you're giving him credit for

Astonishing Member

Chucky - I'm as shocked as you! However, he was a mass murderer put in a doll who's size is a BIG asset. His intelligence was very high for such a small package and the only way to get him was to take him on face 2 face. I'm giving this to Ash but he may come out with an achilles tendon gone.
    Honestly Ash getting the original Pet Sematary movie Jud treatment from original Chucky might be a best case scenario compared to the remake Chucky I assume was not intended for this fight. Because if it's a fully stocked Walmart, that means it also should have plenty of dolls that Chucky could hack and order to kill/arm themselves.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Honestly Ash getting the original Pet Sematary movie Jud treatment from original Chucky might be a best case scenario compared to the remake Chucky I assume was not intended for this fight. Because if it's a fully stocked Walmart, that means it also should have plenty of dolls that Chucky could hack and order to kill/arm themselves.
    I TOTALLY FORGOT we are in a Walmart! Chucky gets a huge boost!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Astonishing Member

And even the last human, not explicitly supernatural live Jason Voorhees we saw was good enough he could land arrow head shots (at a moving lake boat driver) and thrown axes (at the back of somebody running right away from him).

If I was Ash, I'd spend every one of his advantage minutes making sure to hoard every dangerous pointy thing he could to himself, and making sure all his eyes were open from toe to back of his head.

I see Ash pulling through. Bloody, beaten, and victorious.

I TOTALLY FORGOT we are in a Walmart! Chucky gets a huge boost!
    Jason has shown that he's quite flexible in regards to his arsenal as well.