Fantastic Member

Default Disney's Hercules vs. MCU Thor

Disney's Hercules vs. MCU Thor. Who wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Love View Post
    Disney's Hercules vs. MCU Thor. Who wins?
    Herc is a lot stronger, might even be quicker but Thor in his current form has too many ways to deal with him. Notably: flying, homing Thanos-killing axe and stupid amounts of auto-targeting lightning. Herc can't do anything about any of those.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The absolute last thing Thor wants to do is throw Stormbreaker, since Herc is fast enough to catch it and the axe has no worthiness enchantment so now he'd be facing someone stronger than himself, wielding a Thanos killing axe.

He might want to try and BFR Herc with Stormbreaker's Bifrost capabilities, since I'm not sure how Herc's general class 100 durability to physical damage translates to resistance to electric attacks (which should, logically speaking, be capable of severely screwing with anything that had muscles and a brain that uses electric signals to function even at relatively mundane levels of power, regardless of overall durability, but is practically never depicted like that in fiction), especially considering that Herc is the son of a powerful lightning God himself.

Extraordinary Member

what notable speed feats does Herc have?

Herc is a solid class 100 by the end of the movie. He should be able to thunder clap.

Didn't realize Herc was so buff in this movie. Maybe I should watch it
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Didn't realize Herc was so buff in this movie. Maybe I should watch it
    It has a fun soundtrack too.

Makes me realize I often have a hard time judging animated feats versus live action (well, okay, CGI).

It's easy to underestimate animated feats. For instance, Popeye punching out the Moon and I'm thinking, "Oh, you mean that version of the Moon that's two feet from the Earth and gives no feeling of having the mass of the Moon".
    Power with Girl is better.

I mean, at the end of the movie, Her literally grabbed a tornado and tossed it like it was a lasso. If he can grab Thor, there's no telling how many times he can just keep folding him