Khorne
    Slaanesh

1. Team on team battle
    2. One-on-one match-ups:
    Death vs Nurgle
    Dream vs Tzeentch
    Despair vs Khorne
    Desire vs Slaanesh

This thread will probably suffer for a general lack of feats all the way around.

How big is the Warp?

Khorne threw Skarbrand so hard from atop the Brass Citadel, that he flew across the Warp for eight days.

I have no idea how worthwhile a feat this is for Rumbles purposes; but it's also hilarious.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I agree there's not really a solid benchmark of feats on either side to really call this.

Despair and Desire don't have... to my knowledge at least, any real combat feats or big displays of power to draw upon. Death is meant to be powerful but is also super passive because her view is "Well, I'll get them eventually," in response to anyone from anyone below Lucifer trying to threaten her, and Dream has an assload of weird feats but a lot of them are... well weird and Gaiman-y in terms of how literal and concrete they are.

Also there's the thing that the Endless both are and are not technically bound by the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    How big is the Warp?

Khorne threw Skarbrand so hard from atop the Brass Citadel, that he flew across the Warp for eight days.

I have no idea how worthwhile a feat this is for Rumbles purposes; but it's also hilarious.
    The Warp is technically infinite and also not infinite.

It's a roiling sea of pocket dimensions where the laws of time and space get real nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    The Warp is technically infinite and also not infinite.

It's a roiling sea of pocket dimensions where the laws of time and space get real nasty.
    Yea, and Khorne chucked a dude so hard across it, that it did damage to the various realms of the Gods that inhabit it, lol.

I just like pointing it out >_>
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan