Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And in that moment, he admitted he had serious issues with God, but was too grateful for reuniting with Mary Jane to dwell on those issues right then. At least, that was how I took it. As for Liz Allan, I'm pretty sure her "secret partnership" with Norman came to an end in Go Down Swinging, given what Norman did to her son Normie there, though I do agree there should be (or have been) some reckoning for that. Considering Alchemax will be the dominant megacorporation of the Marvel Universe by 2099, it makes sense to maintain it as a major player in the "here and now," like how Black Cat's King in Black tie-in has her acquire Anti-Venom suits from Alchemax to save Doctor Strange from imprisonment by Knull.
    “Transformers more then meets the eye.” That is what I think the goblin suit is all about. I could easily see Norman and Normie framing Harry.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Norman Osborn was modelled on Joseph Cotten the actor. As is Harry by extension.

Attachment 105706

And Joseph Cotten had a smaller and skinnier frame and not a bulky one. Here is Cotten playing a serial killer in SHADOW OF A DOUBT by Alfred Hitchcock, giving an evil speech (a movie that Ditko and Lee, both of them habitues of classic movie screenings like so many comics pros).

In either case, making Norman skinny works as an artistic choice in trying to show a guy drained of his sins...without his sins, Norman probably does feel skinny.
    Doc Ock was based on Peter Lorre. Lorre was in some of the best films ever ( including Casablanca and the Maltese Falcon), and Cotton was in Citizen Kane and in Under Two Flags with the beautiful Linda Darnell. One of the 5 most beautiful actresses ever.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    “Transformers more then meets the eye.” That is what I think the goblin suit is all about. I could easily see Norman and Normie framing Harry.
    That could be a twist.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

It's sad that this is even plausible.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    It's sad that this is even plausible.
    It might be sad, but it is quite likely what is happening . Norman can never be trusted and if you look at Normie he does not look like a well Normal kid. Is it his fault? No he does not exactly have “Father ( or grandfather) of the year” But one thing we have seen with Spencer like it it not, (and I have issues with this entire story) is nothing is what it seems. Peter acting out of character is just one example.

Astonishing Member

It might be sad, but it is quite likely what is happening . Norman can never be trusted and if you look at Normie he does not look like a well Normal kid. Is it his fault? No he does not exactly have “Father ( or grandfather) of the year” But one thing we have seen with Spencer like it it not, (and I have issues with this entire story) is nothing is what it seems. Peter acting out of character is just one example.
    What do you mean by "out of character"? He was just tortured, and he always lashes out after he's been tortured.