Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I'm just glad superman (Clark Kent) will outlive all of us and we will. Never have to worry about this problem
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    i wouldn't say that.If the right interpretation sticks.Jon would do fine.Superman of metropolis is fine for the most part.atleast for me.Jon kicked ass.He became a champion for the people of metropolis without having to be their guide post.It could have been better.I would have had metropolis absolutley loathing jon's existence,except for the kid jon saved.i would have kept the kara and jon rivalry.Kara being the "inspiration" and basically "good" guy trying to contain jon.Kara would essentially take over for Modern superman.Heck!even try to bring jon in.Jon being the man of action.Guardian,mister miracle..etc taking care of stray bullets.
    To each their own. Until Bland Teen Jon is no longer the central focus of Superman stories I'm done with the main continuity books. The stink of Bendis is strong with this property. Oh, well, I have more money to spend on comic books I actually enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    To each their own. Until Bland Teen Jon is no longer the central focus of Superman stories I'm done with the main continuity books. The stink of Bendis is strong with this property. Oh, well, I have more money to spend on comic books I actually enjoy.
    i find superman in general bland and worse filled with insufferable drama.There are only few interpretations i like.as for bendis,he wrote miles.right?his ideas aren't bad.He just didn't execute it well.Comics in general always does these kind of things.I mean,they "merged" new52 superman and postcrisis superman.I would say continuing superman of metropolis would be perfect.I freaking love the capless look.It works with jon's messy hair.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'm still considering supporting the title featuring the real Superman, just to support the character. As long as it doesn't push DC's Jon agenda down my throat in some other way in the process.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm still considering supporting the title featuring the real Superman, just to support the character. As long as it doesn't push DC's Jon agenda down my throat in some other way in the process.
    A good thought, who knows I might join you just to stick it to the Bland Teen Jon agenda. I despise the character he is so boring and contrived.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."