Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    those two things aren't really mutually exclusive...
    This right here. Some unfiltered truth.

It's part and parcel for the industry now so while annoying it's not exclusively a Bleeding Cool problem. Furthermore, yes, a rumor mill is by definition a tabloid.

Embrace it, Rich. You may be a click baiting tabloid but you're the most accurate one in the game.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This right here. Some unfiltered truth.

It's part and parcel for the industry now so while annoying it's not exclusively a Bleeding Cool problem. Furthermore, yes, a rumor mill is by definition a tabloid.

Embrace it, Rich. You may be a click baiting tabloid but you're the most accurate one in the game.
    I'm a tabloid, but I don't click bait. I hope I deliver on every click.

on second, nah that was mean spirited. I'll leave it be
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 02-08-2021 at 12:38 PM. Reason: [deleted previous]
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Deliberating on whether to pick up the GL book

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm more concerned about them baiting Nubia fans with this and then seemingly giving Nubia dust for the next few months. I hope we get news a bout a Nubia title or something soon. She could have at least had the backup spot in Wonder Woman rather than a a story from Diana's childhood.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, spoilers:
    Diana's childhood... so basically Wonder Girl before Teen Titans made her a separate character. That should be a dead concept.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not quite true, Tim Drake will be in Tynion’s Batman run with Stephanie, Bart is no doubt in Flash, Cassie is rumored to be part of Wonder Woman but it will take time according to the creative team, Teen Lantern as previously said is in green lantern, and as you said Naomi is on the Justice League. So they are around, just unfortunately not high profile.
    Which leaves Amethyst (who does have an OGN announced, but nothing in main continuity), and Jinny Hex.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

spoilers:
    So where is Nubia gonna show up? Diana is in Valhalla, Hippolyta is in JL and Yara Flor is in her own book. Which one do you have to read for her?
    end of spoilers
    "Cable was right!"

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    You definitely overpromise in a lot of titles I've read over the years, but again, you deliver more than anyone else I can recount so there's that.

I don't mean this as a personal attack. Most online reporting now goes for the juiciest title they can to generate interest even if it's not entirely accurate to the body of work. In my experience, BC does this as well and it being a rumor mill (with a decent track record admittedly) means it's going to feel extremely clickbait. Nature of the beast, at least in my experience.
    Last edited by Robanker; 02-08-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Ultimate Member

Nubia has an OGN coming out MAYBE this month or next. The FOC has already passed for it. So she does have something coming out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not quite true, Tim Drake will be in Tynion’s Batman run with Stephanie, Bart is no doubt in Flash, Cassie is rumored to be part of Wonder Woman but it will take time according to the creative team, Teen Lantern as previously said is in green lantern, and as you said Naomi is on the Justice League. So they are around, just unfortunately not high profile.
    In fact, although it's possible Tim and Stephanie will appear in Tynon's Batman, they will likely only be a cameo.

Tynion has said the Batfamily won't have an important role in Batman title.

That said, it has been mentioned there are plans for Tim and Stephanie.

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/futur...mpression=true
    Apparently there are some teases at the end of the next FS JL issue tomorrow that may be setting up a FS JL book like the Gotham anthology. The article has the specifics but I didn’t read the spoilers, so fair warning.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Honestly the main reason I think I believe these rumors is they all realistically make sense based on what know from soliciations and interviews. And that A-Day event that has been teased in the batman future state books being a tease for this Arkham attack also lines up with Tynion saying he helped come up with ideas for the future state bat books.

BANNED

I'd love to see a Justice Incarnate book or even Totality book if Snyder insist on that name.
    Honestly a Justice Incarnate book should have spin out of Multiversity but no one did anything with those great ideas.
    Only Tomasi briefly used the team in the Superman book.
    Now that Totality spin out of Death Metal, we can get some of a multiversal team again.

You know I honestly do have a question about the Batman story spoilers.

spoilers:
    Alright so let me get this straight, “Joker” or who people believe to be Joker, attacks Arkham with Gas and murders Bane but compared to the stuff he pulled in Joker War somehow that goes down as A-day and makes him wanted all over the world? I would have assumed that he was already wanted the world over for past crimes including Legion of Doom stuff. Maybe actually seeing the story will make it seem extreme and warrant the solo series but it feels like Joker has done worse at Arkham Aslyum before this.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-08-2021 at 06:54 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    You're a little short of a tabloid click bait website Rich, you don't have enough ads and pop-up ads on Bleeding Cool! You could probably cram another dozen in on each page I think!

Mighty Member

Any word about JSA team in the infinite Frontier?