Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Any word about JSA team in the infinite Frontier?
    In the last Williamson YouTube pod, he said that we will see the INFINITY INC in the story of Alan Scott, so..

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Any word about JSA team in the infinite Frontier?
    No, seems that JSA wont see the light.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    In the last Williamson YouTube pod, he said that we will see the INFINITY INC in the story of Alan Scott, so..
    I mean yeah his kids are members, so it's probably just referring to them.
    Haha at least I hope Brainwave stays kidnapped by Amanda Waller, because that interaction would be the worst. Then for all the other team members I can't even think of a reason for them to be involved in Alan's story.
    So they must just mean his kids.

Yeah, it's not looking good. Turns out Stargirl's story was leading up to something else and not JSA. So whatever happens, it doesn't look like we're going back to having a mix of seniors and kids as a JSA team (which explains why Jakeem Thunder will be in Teen Titans Academy), and it may just be Alan and Jay who see use rather than the full JSA.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, it's not looking good. Turns out Stargirl's story was leading up to something else and not JSA. So whatever happens, it doesn't look like we're going back to having a mix of seniors and kids as a JSA team (which explains why Jakeem Thunder will be in Teen Titans Academy), and it may just be Alan and Jay who see use rather than the full JSA.
    Not necessarily. The Stargirl Seven Soldiers team-up is a One-shot and it's possible for the characters to be shared between books, especially since Titans academy has very large cast. And there are other younger members we saw with the team in Doomsday Clock like Cyclone. And they renamed Tanya Powerhouse presumably to avoid confusion between her and Karen who PKj said could possibly appear in a Superman event later in the year. And Williamson has said they're are plans for the JSA later in the year he can't talk about.

But I will repeat that I have been growing concerned and frustrated over the constant dragging of their feet the lack of announcement. The JSA has been back since the end of Doomsday Clock and do not yet have a series. At some point I want a straight answer when we are getting a relaunch with the team and if we aren't, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    And Williamson has said they're are plans for the JSA later in the year he can't talk about.
    I'll believe it when they announce it. Meanwhile I'll think that Williamson is lying.

Astonishing Member

There will be something about them, at least because they will be in Black Adam. The question is when and what exactly.

No ..he open the book (yes he have) in front the câmera e said even Nord anos Fury will show up, but I think in flashback

Mighty Member

Could it be the Infinite Frontier #1 which will release in July, that when we finally got update about the JSA team?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I'll believe it when they announce it. Meanwhile I'll think that Williamson is lying.
    Okay I hope this doesn't sound rude, but we might want to wait for the book to actually release in two weeks and see what they announce then before we start calling people liars. I get we have been waiting for the JSA for a long time now, but we are still in future state right now and waiting to see new creative teams and new #1's.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay I hope this doesn't sound rude, but we might want to wait for the book to actually release in two weeks and see what they announce then before we start calling people liars. I get we have been waiting for the JSA for a long time now, but we are still in future state right now and waiting to see new creative teams and new #1's.
    It's just that they have been saying a lot of times about the proper return of the JSA and those ended being empty promises. And with all the bat books announced, it's too hard to have some faith in DC. So until there is an official announcement, anything else are lies.

Ultimate Member

No you are not rude.

I think we have gotten to the point of stop mentioning plans for JSA and saying they can't be talked about. We have heard that way too many times and not just with JSA but Milestone as well. If nothing can be said-don't reply to those questions when asked.

Being in Future State does not matter. Saying we will have JSA #1 in November 2021 with creative team announced in X weeks will be enough for everyone. It's not spoiling anything. It is giving folks a notice of a book and lets them know to set aside money to be buy it.

Tax season is starting and so are the refunds-NOW is the time to let folks know about books-so they can plan accordingly for those with budgets. So you don't have folks bypassing JSA because they can't afford it and whatever volume of Batman is out there.

I get that, I want a JSA book too, they are my absolute favorite dc superhero team, I just think we can do that without yelling at creative teams. Williamson himself has books he wants/has to announce still but can't because higher ups told him he can't, likely because of a contract or something. That is all I am trying to say, we can go back to our regular scheduled program of talking fun comic stuff.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Warner... New Batman book 60k readers, new JSA book, 30k. Editor let's bring back Batcow 😊

I get that, I want a JSA book too, they are my absolute favorite dc superhero team, I just think we can do that without yelling at creative teams.
    Personally I wouldn't lose any sleep if we never got another JSA book, but I think that what makes this situation annoying is that JSA was teased in Rebirth one-shot. That is almost 5 years ago and still nobody is able to give a clear answer if it is coming or not.