Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Multiversal Kidnapping ? So The Multivers is more know by the people of the DCU ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Multiversal Kidnapping ? So The Multivers is more know by the people of the DCU ?
    I assume if we had to make a list of people who know about the multiverse, Waller would be on that list. Waller's got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies in the dc universe.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It's possible that site doesn't like people hotlinking to their pages and have it blocked? I did take a look though through the address - you can see it if you hit "reply with quote."

Anyway, I am not a fan of them making Peacemaker's helmet smaller to resemble the movie. It just looks wrong now - it should be as big as a 60's 'do sprayed to the heavens with Aquanet. Now it just looks deflated. I know it originally had his nose exposed but I liked when it was drawn as over the nose. And the took the symbol off his helmet and now there's some red dot? I'm being nitpicky, but ... he needs his BIG helmet back!
    I'm glad to see Peacemaker, but I secretely hope for a revised helmet.

So are you long time squad fans OK with wallers new idea of building a team in a different way than before?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    So are you long time squad fans OK with wallers new idea of building a team in a different way than before?
    Well, the team has kind of been same-y for a while now.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Ok yes but in execution it looks like cheap superhero drama. I've stopped caring and can always reread Ostrander. After the preview I think stuff like why are Waller and Flag in the X-Men's danger room? Why does Peacemaker look like silver Daredevil with a fin? Why call it Assault on Arkham after the one thing done right in recent past? It feels like being a kid again and caring about the most superficial aspects because there's nothing thought provoking like old school Waller, Vertigo, and Deadshot.
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 02-26-2021 at 09:21 PM.

From a collectors stand point the new Suicide Squad will be good for me, as I own both Peacemaker issue #1 and the original Suicide Squad #1

I never, ever thought Peacemaker 1 would be worth anything but a few pennies....but a price guide is quoting it as $75

I guess I should sell it while it's at peak value....but....

I've never collected comics for money. (Sigh which is why over half my collection is probably worthless)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post

From a collectors stand point the new Suicide Squad will be good for me, as I own both Peacemaker issue #1 and the original Suicide Squad #1

I never, ever thought Peacemaker 1 would be worth anything but a few pennies....but a price guide is quoting it as $75

I guess I should sell it while it's at peak value....but....

I've never collected comics for money. (Sigh which is why over half my collection is probably worthless)
    That helmet. Really beyond words.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Evil Star?

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Evil Star?

from Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. VII (September 1985)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

from Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. VII (September 1985)
    I was wondering what happened to him after The Green Lantern. Maybe some other guy got control of the star band.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Trailer:

Ultimate Member

Looks good!