• Be Cool, Scooby Doo

1 1.85%
  • Scooby Doo and Guess Who

0 0%
  • Other

3 5.56%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I liked the plot of Mystery Inc, the first time I tried to watch scooby doo episodes in the right order. But What's New Scooby Doo? and Scooby Doo, Where Are you? were fun too.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Not part of the poll but Zombie Island is easily the best Scooby Doo Movie (including live action)
    Personally I think Witch's Ghost is better.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Got to be MI. An over arching plot, a lot of character work, great atmosphere, funny when it needed to be and a really cool ending.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Mystery Incorporated probably takes it for me.

Be Cool, Scooby Doo was pretty good though. I get that not everyone vibed with the designs, but the humour was on point, and the characters did actual detective work for once. Most of the time, the clues are all fugazi, but on Be Cool you could actually piece things together if you were paying close attention.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Mystery Incorporated probably takes it for me.

Be Cool, Scooby Doo was pretty good though. I get that not everyone vibed with the designs, but the humour was on point, and the characters did actual detective work for once. Most of the time, the clues are all fugazi, but on Be Cool you could actually piece things together if you were paying close attention.
    Good point that show was very funny and Daphne was hands down was the star of Be Cool!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

This toon in Meh.
    Last edited by GOLGO 13; 02-12-2021 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I strongly disagree. I'll take any DTV Scooby movie post 2012 over Zombie Island any day, or even the very next film, Witch's Ghost.

Zombie Island is so married to the twist that the monsters turn out to be real that it never bothers to build a decent mystery around it and the resolution happens almost entirely without the gang's involvement.
    But to it's credit Zombie Island was the first Scooby Doo thing that went for a darker tone and overall the film is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    But to it's credit Zombie Island was the first Scooby Doo thing that went for a darker tone and overall the film is done well.
    I would argue that Scooby Doo went for a comparably dark tone from the start. The comedic elements weren't really toned down and frankly they just didn't have the oppressive air of some of the original Scooby Doo abandoned places.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Mystery Incorporated hands down. That was easily the best thing to come out of the Scooby franchise since Zombie Island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Got to be MI. An over arching plot, a lot of character work, great atmosphere, funny when it needed to be and a really cool ending.
    Agreed on all counts. Plus a fun quirky supporting cast, and a lot of nods and homages to previous Scooby Doo incarnations.

It wasn't listed, but I went with the Scooby Doo Show.

Scooby-doo show is just reruns of scooby-dynomutt hour/ laff a lympic scooby solo episodes and scooby-doo where where are you season 3 under one title with a intro added.

It's all reruns. So why list a show of nothing but reruns? I can see why it's not on there.

Ah that's why. Not sure if I've ever seen this....I just remember the water ski's and the shark.

Extraordinary Member

I tried to list only what I considered to be the major Scooby Doo series. I admit I forgot about Laff A Lympics.

But then again, it wasn't your typical Scooby Doo mystery-oriented type of show. But I remember it being a fun show.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I tried to list only what I considered to be the major Scooby Doo series. I admit I forgot about Laff A Lympics.

But then again, it wasn't your typical Scooby Doo mystery-oriented type of show. But I remember it being a fun show.
    Agreed. Truly an extravaganza (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-26-2021 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Extraordinary Member

Been watching Mystery Inc on Boomerang lately. It's a great show and it's been nice revisiting it.

Still think Where Are You is the best series but Mystery Inc is a close second IMO.