Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2622

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    As you all know, I'm not a huge shipper so this idea just kind of popped into my head and I'm gonna just throw it out there...

Daimon Helstrom?
    I could get behind that, though I don't know too much about him. What is he up to these days anyway?

BANNED

If we're looking at another character coming out as gay or bi then I'd consider the following: Justice, Empath, X-Man, Mimic and Scarlet Spider (either Ben or Kaine)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    that's not the only thing that's cold
    Ha. That could be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Daken does have his relationship with Laura and arguably Johnny as redeeming qualities though. But, yeah, I never actually wanted for him and Bobby to be in love or have an actual relationship. More like a Black Cat/Spider-Man dynamic(I usually use Catwoman but AFAIK they're going to marry and all so...).

If Bobby is going to have a long-term normal healthy love interest though I still don't want it to be Judah. Romeo was a more interesting character for example. He's just boring.
    Daken retains the attributes of an anti-hero, much like Magneto, Mystique & Sabretooth these days. But yes, Laura + Johnny are known to have softened him a little. He wouldn't be good as a long-term partner for Bobby unless if they did the full redemption arc, but I don't want that. I don't think Romeo was any more interesting than Judah. Both are very vanilla. I'm surprised that Striker or Anole weren't paired with young Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I like the idea of Christian Frost. An underdeveloped character with ties to a QUEEN, that can be fleshed out more due to lack of history. Daken is too destructive to be long-term. Human Torch is too similar to go down that rabbit hole. Enter Christian Frost.
    Me too. Pulling him from writers limbo and introducing him to Bobby's life may prove a challenge though. Besides, the irony of Iceman dating a Frost is too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to make him a mutant. He has/had 3 mutant sisters after all. And it may simply have been a case of his sister's powers not working on him (the same happened to Emma with her sisters, to Banshee and Black Tom, to Cyclops and Havok), so they never found out what he could do.
    We know Cordelia is a mutant (if she wasn't depowered in M Day), but we never found out what her power was, the same may be the case of Christian.
    I'd be fine with that. Perhaps an empath? They could even go the extra mile and explain his depression as being heightened by picking up on others negative emotions. Or Astral projection maybe? Or mimic Emma's secondary mutation and give him a diamond form. I'd be fine with that.

As you all know, I'm not a huge shipper so this idea just kind of popped into my head and I'm gonna just throw it out there...

Daimon Helstrom?
    Hmm. He's probably too hot-headed.

Tbh Christian Frost feels like it would be all just about the possible drama(or comedy?) with Emma, and while that could probably be really interesting, as someone who's not a big fan of her character I'm just not too keen on the idea. And there are other reasons I won't say here lol. But the Frost name thing is a cool aspect.

Daimon Helstrom?
    I guess Bobby has been paired up with every single fire-based men now lol. But yeah, hot shirtless demon is a 10/10 for me. He's not gay or bi in canon though...
    Last edited by Wiccan; 10-29-2017 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'm surprised that Striker or Anole weren't paired with young Bobby.
    I'm not. Creators gotta create their own pets lol. Striker in particular would have been interesting and being an Avengers Academy alumnus, his relationship with Lil Bobby could have still retained some of the Romeo + Juliet aspects of Romeo/Bobby.

Tbh Christian Frost feels like it would be all just about the possible drama(or comedy?) with Emma, and while that could probably be really interesting, as someone who's not a big fan of her character I'm just not too keen on the idea. And there are other reasons I won't say here lol. But the Frost name thing is a cool aspect.
    As I said before, I think Christian Frost would work better as a BFF and confidante for Bobby than an actual LI. He's in need of stability even moreso than Bobby, and I don't see Bobby providing it tbh. At best, their coupling could turn out to be like Peter Parker and poor, tragic Debra Whitman.

Now it would be funny if Emma was annoyed at the prospect of them becoming a thing, but you could milk that without actually making them a thing.

I guess Bobby has been paired up with every single fire-based men now lol. But yeah, hot shirtless demon is a 10/10 for me. He's not gay or bi in canon though...
    Ha, yeah I supposed. I was just kind of spit balling, wasn't sure if he was canonically gay or bi.

BANNED

I like the idea of Christian Frost. An underdeveloped character with ties to a QUEEN, that can be fleshed out more due to lack of history. Daken is too destructive to be long-term. Human Torch is too similar to go down that rabbit hole. Enter Christian Frost.
    Christian is a very under developed idea and could bring a lot to Emma & Iceman's lives.

BANNED

they are I think, but they have the mutant relative thing that makes them immune to each other's powers

from Marvel wiki
    Possible Genetic Immunity: Black Tom is highly resistant, if not immune, to Banshee and Siryn's sonic screams, and they are similarly protected from his bio-blasts; which is similar to Cyclops and Havok's sibling power defunction to each other.
    The possibility never occurred to me, thanks On a side note... Didn't Havok at one point (or more) in time supercharge Cyclops' optic blast with his plasma blast?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 10-30-2017 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    The possibility never occurred to me, thanks On a side note... Didn't Havok at one point (or more) in time supercharge Cyclops' optic blast with his plasma blast?
    In the O5's last story, they did a power train, where Professor gathered the good thoughts of people all over the world and channeled them into Jean, who was amplified by Polaris, who amped Havok(cooled by Iceman) to amp Cyke who then blasted the aliens with all that energy. Classic Silver Age power combos that don't exactly make a lot of sense.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Pyro (who is dead) was created by Byrne as a gay Englishman, but Claremont decided to make him Australian, they fought because of that. I dont remember if Pyro ever had a romantic or sexual interest in anybody. If he were resurrected he could be made gay. And he had a hero's death. It would also be kinda symetrical, ice powers and fire powers.
    The other problem apart from him being dead, is he was drawn as quite ugly in some comics.

if you want to read more about it
    https://www.cbr.com/x-men-villain-originally-gay/
    I always liked the idea of him and Avalanche being a secret couple like Mystique and Destiny back in the day.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member

Ha, yeah I supposed. I was just kind of spit balling, wasn't sure if he was canonically gay or bi.
    I don't think Daimon Hellstrom has really been linked to anyone besides Hellcat, whom he's divorced from. But if we're getting into this, does anyone else think Morbius, the Living Vampire, might be bi? Like his whole thing with his assistant, Nico, sort of sounds like at least Nico had something else going on besides just being his assistant.

BANNED

Christian is a very under developed idea and could bring a lot to Emma & Iceman's lives.
    Perfect! We'll get tons of Emma/Iceman scenes out of it too.

BANNED

Perfect! We'll get tons of Emma/Iceman scenes out of it too.
    Exactly.

Anyone catch Daken in the "Wolverine" book? Looking all hot and naked.

Extraordinary Member

Exactly.

Anyone catch Daken in the "Wolverine" book? Looking all hot and naked.
    And missing an arm and covered in burns.

Is the next issue out this week or next week? Anyone know?

Is the next issue out this week or next week? Anyone know?
    This week I believe.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!