Page 155 of 175 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2622

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    YES. YAAAAAAAAAS.
    What is the DEALwith folks seemingly incapable of spinning a sympathetic narrative?? Its like the nuance of characters like Magneto is utterly lost on them and therefore inapplicable to any other narrative where a hero leans.... less heroic.

STOP VILIFYING OUR PEOPLE!
    Magneto is white. Bishop and Daken are POC.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    It's September! Less than two weeks until new Iceman!

Also, new interview with Sina Grace. Some notes on Bobby's love life:
    Yay, I liked that SG confirmed that the Pyro mess was a one and done deal. Lol Guggs.

Anyway, I hope Daken pops up in vol. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yay, I liked that SG confirmed that the Pyro mess was a one and done deal. Lol Guggs.

I'm hoping that Bobby's blind date turns out to be Living Lightning. I admit, I didn't have much energy to spare for LL until Ewing got hold of him, but all it took was a couple of awesome scenes to make me want to see more of him.

I'm hoping that Bobby's blind date turns out to be Living Lightning. I admit, I didn't have much energy to spare for LL until Ewing got hold of him, but all it took was a couple of awesome scenes to make me want to see more of him.
    I like the idea of the ship but that seems like a committed relationship, something that Grace seems to want to avoid for Bobby.

The "Will they, won't they?" aspect that Daken brings to the table works better for a single Bobby though.

Unfortunately I don't think Daken is available for this considering what happened on the Claws of a Killer mini...

I LOVE when that happens.
    When you suddenly care about someone who didn't even REGISTER previously because of how some HERO writer came along, swooped in and TLC'd the character, molding them into "worth a damn" and now, well, here we are.

Ewing did the same thing with Berto, for me.
    I mean, Berto was ON the radar because "X" buuuuuuuuuuuuut he'd kinda just X-isted until Ewing ran hard and fast with that Avenging set up.

I like the idea of the ship but that seems like a committed relationship, something that Grace seems to want to avoid for Bobby.
    What makes you think that? They're two heroic types, but I can't see any reason why that would mean a blind date would lead to anything but a "Cute, but not my type." (Especially given that they belong to two different franchises.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think Daken is available for this considering what happened on the Claws of a Killer mini...
    Ugh, I had forgotten about that mess. Just found out what happened to Daken. Sigh.

There's hope that this mini takes place before the events of Claws of a Killer though.

What makes you think that? They're two heroic types, but I can't see any reason why that would mean a blind date would lead to anything but a "Cute, but not my type." (Especially given that they belong to two different franchises.)
    I guess you're right. Usually blind dates though pertain to being paired with someone much "wilder" for storytelling reasons and Living Lightning is kinda tame for that.

I guess you're right. Usually blind dates though pertain to being paired with someone much "wilder" for storytelling reasons and Living Lightning is kinda tame for that.
    Ah, gotcha. I was thinking it'd be an interesting pairing if they have to do a team-up because Miguel's been out longer, and he's another cape with an elemental power set.

Who is Iceman's best friend? Beast or Cannonball?

Remember Beast is also known for his friendship with Wonder Man and Cannonball with Sunspot.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

Remember Beast is also known for his friendship with Wonder Man and Cannonball with Sunspot.
    Beast. Its the only consistent one. He and Cannonball are friends but I wouldnt call them best friends. They had a brief bromance in the mid 90s and during Carey's run but not something thats been followed up on much since or even in between

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Beast. Its the only consistent one. He and Cannonball are friends but I wouldnt call them best friends. They had a brief bromance in the mid 90s and during Carey's run but not something thats been followed up on much since or even in between
    This - unfortunately, because I love the dynamic between Sam and Bobby.

Another friendship I adore that isn't touched on a whole lot is Bobby and Rogue.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

He didn't say that and I didn't think it was a mess. He said 'they wanted it as a one night stand' but that doesn't mean that future writers won't pick it up and make it more than a one-night stand. Sina's second volume storyline was thought off before he knew about Pyro's affair with Iceman because his first volume was abruptly cut short.

One-night stand do become love affairs in real life.

Daken is dead, BTW. anyway, I don't think he's suitable for Bobby even if he's alive, he's too evil for Bobby.

Pyro or Northstar would be better suitors.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-06-2018 at 04:26 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

Iceman's best friend is Angel, both of them were often seen together in the past as Defenders, Champions etc.