Page 166 of 175 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2622

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    was there ever a resolution with Mystique over the fling that they had together?
    yea he had a whole mini series about it. Check out X-men: Manifest Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Seems like a better fit for him

Attachment 72626Attachment 72627
    He'd be better at Warren. I don't get a lot of 'fun, playful, trickster' from him. Pretty rich boy with a underlying evil side? That he could work.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    He'd be better at Warren. I don't get a lot of 'fun, playful, trickster' from him. Pretty rich boy with a underlying evil side? That he could work.
    thats exactly what he was in Iron Fist season 1 and failed to pull off the more serious rich boy that people expected of him. It was the biggest complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats exactly what he was in Iron Fist season 1 and failed to pull off the more serious rich boy that people expected of him. It was the biggest complaint
    As cute as he is, I don't think he pulled off much of anything in either season. Character-wise, I don't think Danny would have ever been a 'serious' rich boy in the context of that show, though.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Why blond though? The whining would have been ceaseless if a female cosplayer had gotten hair color wrong.
    I was too busy staring at something else to even notice the hair...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Exactly he has a more innocent playful vibe about him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

Oh HELLO! 0_o

that is a nice ass. And nice cosplay. who cares about the hair color..maybe it's just his own lol yum yum

BANNED

FJ would be OK, but since we're on the subject, I've always found these two suggestions:

... Dylan O'Brien:

... and Logan Lerman:

... more than palatable, especially the first. But just recently, came across THIS fan casting:

... Brandon Flynn:

... who after doing some research on, I now advocate as being almost IDEAL! 8P

BANNED

He's definitely cute, but young/twinkie. Maybe for Young Iceman.

I see Iceman as someone in his 30's who can grow some scruff.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Underrated & undervalued creative contributor to X-canon overall, IMO, who really did right by the Iceguy:

... and forged many fond memories, for me personally.
    I first began collecting during OZT and instantly liked Bobby and Cecilia Reyes. It's too bad that not many writers after this knew what to do with him. Chuck Austen tried, but I blocked out much of his run after Warren got with Paige *vomit* which was like 8 or so issues into his run. I do thank him for bringing Havok back and making Lorna Magneto's daughter. Loved Mike Carey's Iceman through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Seems like a better fit for him

Attachment 72626Attachment 72627
    Lol he's more like Christian Frost, which would kind of make Natalie Dormer Emma Frost as they shared very similar brother/sister dynamics on Game of Thrones of the seductive but good sister trying to protect her abused gay brother from a homophobic old bigot.

Emma was literally inspired by the actress who plays their grandmother on the show, Diana Rigg, who even designed the dominatrix costume herself:

http://thepandorasociety.com/avenger...kinky-sixties/

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    FJ would be OK, but since we're on the subject, I've always found these two suggestions:

... Dylan O'Brien:

... and Logan Lerman:

... more than palatable, especially the first. But just recently, came across THIS fan casting:

... Brandon Flynn:

... who after doing some research on, I now advocate as being almost IDEAL! 8P
    I am now officially head-canoning Justin from 13 Reasons Why (Justin Flynn) as NuBobby. He's one of those stock 25-year-old TV teenagers, but he can actually act, is gay IRL (if they want to go there) and, well, look at the guy.

Also, the hair color looks like Bobby, sandy/ashy blond, so I'd be down with it.

Also also, yes, that cosplayer is superb. He somehow managed to look even hotter as Nightwing, he's a gift that keep on giving.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I am now officially head-canoning Justin from 13 Reasons Why (Justin Flynn) as NuBobby. He's one of those stock 25-year-old TV teenagers, but he can actually act, is gay IRL (if they want to go there) and, well, look at the guy.

Also, the hair color looks like Bobby, sandy/ashy blond, so I'd be down with it.

Also also, yes, that cosplayer is superb. He somehow managed to look even hotter as Nightwing, he's a gift that keep on giving.
    Names...for research purposes

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

Woof. Who is this hottie (or should that be coldie)

I aim to please, lol Enjoy!

http://www.instagram.com/hammy73/