Page 51 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Adult Iceman makes an appearance in Old Man Logan #18... but he doesn't have any lines.. because he's unconscious.

Apparently he and Jean went to help OML against the Brood and got overwhelmed. Which is kind of annoying because those two should be able to hold their own. But whatever. The sentiment was nice.

Iceman hip-hop variant by SKAN.

The new costume is slowly growing on me. Certain artists can definitely make it work.

WOW I love that!

And I agree, I just mentioned to someone earlier this morning that the costume was growing on me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

Iceman hip-hop variant by SKAN.

The new costume is slowly growing on me. Certain artists can definitely make it work.
    I have to say I hate all of Ramos designs. However, this might be Iceman's best uniform.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The alternate cover looks so good! Can't wait for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I have to say I hate all of Ramos designs. However, this might be Iceman's best uniform.
    The Ramos designs were uniformly horrible. Kurt's didn't even make a damn bit of sense. And I'm still a big fan of Bobby in nothing but a pair of iced-over briefs just because his ice form is a neat visual that I hate to see covered up.

But this isn't the worst costume he's had.

I like Ramos' Colossus also. Looks like they're scrapping it for Gold, but I liked it.

As for Bobby... I'll always love the cargo shorts look. Funny.. an article of clothing that represents summer days, beaches, and bbq's fits a relaxed and "chill" character like ICEman so well. It'll always be my favorite look he's had.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The Ramos designs were uniformly horrible. Kurt's didn't even make a damn bit of sense. And I'm still a big fan of Bobby in nothing but a pair of iced-over briefs just because his ice form is a neat visual that I hate to see covered up.

But this isn't the worst costume he's had.
    One advantage of moving away from plain old icebod is that the newer costume helps differentiate Bobby completely from Silver Surfer. A lot of newbies and casual fans keep mixing the two and I think the new look will help avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    WOW I love that!

And I agree, I just mentioned to someone earlier this morning that the costume was growing on me as well.
    Haha love your avi. The same color tone for both images actually makes it look like they come in a set.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    One advantage of moving away from plain old icebod is that the newer costume helps differentiate Bobby completely from Silver Surfer. A lot of newbies and casual fans keep mixing the two and I think the new look will help avoid that.

Haha love your avi. The same color tone for both images actually makes it look like they come in a set.
    Completely agree on the Silver Surfer comment. A lot of older Marvel posters have both of them and it's tough to differentiate if you don't really know them.

And thanks! I completely agree I have the Deadpool #1 one so I plan on getting a copy of the Iceman #1 variant also. They'll look good together in print as well!

What the editors have to say about Iceman in the latest X-Po:

Paniccia: This is a book I’m really excited to see happen and so glad it’s part of our publishing plan. I have high hopes for it and Daniel put together an amazing creative team. Please add this book to your pull list.

Chris Robinson: Out of the newest wave of X-titles, “Iceman” is going to have the most personal stakes and repercussions for the title character.

Ketchum: Chris really hits the nail on the head. Iceman is pretty comfortable in his own skin when it comes to being a super hero… whereas when it comes to knowing himself as a person, he’s really lacking. This book will have a lot of heart, where the super hero conflicts will illuminate Bobby’s interior life and inform his own journey of self-discovery. And I think many of Marvel’s top, heavy-hitting solo books have that in common.

I'm not a huge fan of any of the guys just wearing briefs. It just seems odd. But the ladies do it, so it doesn't matter. Iceman has never really had a great uniform. This one is surprisingly my favorite. But I'm certainly not going to complain with him in briefs either. haha
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

O5 bobby new look seems pretty cool I like the color scheme.

Variant cover for Hulk #5

I'm honestly so excited for this book since its going to be the only X-book on my pull list it seems really fun from all the interviews

Corner box art for Bobber!