Page 157 of 175 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2622
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, looks like someone drew the wrong Robert there. I don't recall Mr Drake ever being an F4 member, but Robert Bruce Banner was.
    He's with Crystal, so maybe it's 'cause of a connection to Johnny.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-13-2018 at 04:42 AM.

Yeah, I presumed that panel included anyone who ever teamed-up with an FF member, instead of just restricting itself to FF alumni.

https://www.cbr.com/things-to-know-about-iceman/

Apparently Battle for the Atom is one of Iceman's most important stories... LOL
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Ice Wizard was kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yeah, I presumed that panel included anyone who ever teamed-up with an FF member, instead of just restricting itself to FF alumni.
    If that was the case than that image wouldnt have so few characters. Bobby has no business being there. He was never a FF member and I dont really consider him an FF ally/associate

BANNED

Marvel seems to.

Marvel seems to like the idea of Iceman/Human Torch team up but then never really did all that much with it. Preferring to focus on Spidey/Torch instead (and Peter's personality is basically the same as Bobby's so... that makes sense).

Maybe with Bobby coming out it will add a more unique dynamic to his interactions with Johnny as compared to Peter/Johnny? This discussion is suddenly making me interested in a Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends ongoing with semi-regulars in Johnny, Mary Jane, Emma, Daken and Aunt May. Miss Lion and the Ghost of Butter Rum can be the mascots of the title.

Did Iceman and Shadowcat ever have sex? I saw the other thread listing characters who've slept together and saw that. I remember them dating but I felt like they were never shown sexual; did they mention it sometime and I'm forgetting?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Preview for issue #2 is up at the AV Club.

And yep, we're going to find out what happened with Christian Frost, and get Emma and Bobby clearing the air. So looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Preview for issue #2 is up at the AV Club.

And yep, we're going to find out what happened with Christian Frost, and get Emma and Bobby clearing the air. So looking forward to this!
    i hope this can be dealt with once and for all. (bobby and emma). apologize for the possession for once.

Iceman is definitely in Fantastic Four #3

(You can see him ice-sliding at the bottom panel of the middle page)

Don't know why he's there, but cool.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i hope this can be dealt with once and for all. (bobby and emma). apologize for the possession for once.
    There's no reason to. She taught him in her way: being abrasive enough to push them to go beyond their limits if only just to spite her. And there is no denying it worked. After the possession, Bobby become much more powerful and confident in his abilities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Did Iceman and Shadowcat ever have sex? I saw the other thread listing characters who've slept together and saw that. I remember them dating but I felt like they were never shown sexual; did they mention it sometime and I'm forgetting?
    No, they didn't.

Iceman only had dates with girls due to family and society pressure. He doesn't have any sexual feelings for girls.

He never did with his previous girlfriends like that Japanese girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Wasn't the possession an accident and not on purpose? Emma fell into some sleep-induced coma after the Hellions had died, and so she unconsciously went into Iceman's mind and took over his body.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    There's no reason to. She taught him in her way: being abrasive enough to push them to go beyond their limits if only just to spite her. And there is no denying it worked. After the possession, Bobby become much more powerful and confident in his abilities.
    ... I'm not sure it works like that. Telepathy is a very powerful and scary thing. Watch a few episodes of Black Mirror or Jessica Jones on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    They had something going in Ultimate X-Men .. I think it was based off X3 somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Wasn't the possession an accident and not on purpose? Emma fell into some sleep-induced coma after the Hellions had died, and so she unconsciously went into Iceman's mind and took over his body.

... I'm not sure it works like that. Telepathy is a very powerful and scary thing. Watch a few episodes of Black Mirror or Jessica Jones on Netflix.

They had something going in Ultimate X-Men .. I think it was based off X3 somewhat.
    Not quite sure your meaning.

It isn't like she intentionally jacked his body.