Page 148 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2622
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    All of us out here thinking the Emma story is connected to Christian Frost when in fact it is about a vengeful, resurrected Butter Rum thirsting for Emma's blood.
    Everyone else and their mother has come back to life...Butter Rum could come back as Apoc's horses for his 4 horsemen...."I am DEATH pony!" "aww the poor thing can't hear."

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think he would ever do that lol. He hasn't even hit on Warren...
    Now I just want to see Deadpool and Iceman in a flirt off lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Everyone else and their mother has come back to life...Butter Rum could come back as Apoc's horses for his 4 horsemen...."I am DEATH pony!" "aww the poor thing can't hear."
    Maybe Butter Rum can return in Revanche's body. It will finally align with J Scott Campbell's posture.

is Iceman going to flirt with Spiderman in a Deadpool sort of way? Can you imagine Bobby & Deadpool?!
    You know, I kind of have the suspicion that perhaps Iceman is going to be the Deadpool to Bishop's Cable. You know?
    They are working together in Sina's opening arc for the next installment, and Lucas us so straight laced serious about everything and Bobby is..... Bobby.
    I'll admit that initially I was a little bit "Bishop??" when his inclusion was announced but upon further speculation of their likely amusing interactions, I'm fully on board.
    This crew of guest stars that we are now aware of is really shaping up to be a terrific selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    You know, I kind of have the suspicion that perhaps Iceman is going to be the Deadpool to Bishop's Cable. You know?
    They are working together in Sina's opening arc for the next installment, and Lucas us so straight laced serious about everything and Bobby is..... Bobby.
    I'll admit that initially I was a little bit "Bishop??" when his inclusion was announced but upon further speculation of their likely amusing interactions, I'm fully on board.
    This crew of guest stars that we are now aware of is really shaping up to be a terrific selection.
    I actually like that idea.

Though I still want...

Cannonball
    Beast
    Rogue
    Northstar
    Anole
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Anyone else kind of "eh" about the nov solic?

Another blind date and another group of super friends while he's on said date...and it's only issue #3...didn't we already get that with the Defenders and Jonah?

Anyone else kind of "eh" about the nov solic?

Another blind date and another group of super friends while he's on said date...and it's only issue #3...didn't we already get that with the Defenders and Jonah?
    should be expected written by Sina. This mini doesnt seem all that different from his solo.

I'm looking forward to it. A new date means a new dynamic and hopefully he won't be as vanilla as Judah. I'm personally more excited for the Amazing Friends than I was for the Champions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    should be expected written by Sina. This mini doesnt seem all that different from his solo.
    It doesn't bode well if he's recycling his own ideas from a very short first run.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Uh so far the 2 volumes seem to have little in common besides a potential date but okay

And....it isn’t uncommon for a solo ongoing to feature supporting casts that include old teammates..? I feel some of y’all already have preconceived notions heading into this series. We don’t even know anything about the blind date or the villain but let’s just assume it’ll be Judah and the Champions 2.0. The “villain” in the Champions arc wasn’t even a villain, here I believe Sina teased that it’s going to be Sinister.
    Last edited by Wiccan615; 08-21-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

It doesn't bode well if he's recycling his own ideas from a very short first run.
    Between Emma's involvement and this Amazing Friends reunion, it seems to me he's including aspects that people have been asking for since the first solo. I don't think it's similar at all.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    Between Emma's involvement and this Amazing Friends reunion, it seems to me he's including aspects that people have been asking for since the first solo. I don't think it's similar at all.
    Agreed. This sounds more like a series of one shots. Though I do hope there is a bit of connected overarching plot or theme.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    Agreed. Emma, Sinister, Bishop, Spider-man. This is gonna be fun.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Uh so far the 2 volumes seem to have little in common besides a potential date but okay

And....it isn’t uncommon for a solo ongoing to feature supporting casts that include old teammates..? I feel some of y’all already have preconceived notions heading into this series. We don’t even know anything about the blind date or the villain but let’s just assume it’ll be Judah and the Champions 2.0. The “villain” in the Champions arc wasn’t even a villain, here I believe Sina teased that it’s going to be Sinister.
    I think Sina doesn't know about the recent development between Iceman and Pyro.

Maybe that relationship will develop further. That human blind-date will just end up like Judah i.e it won't last.

I prefer a superhero mutant relationship with Iceman. If he can't get Northstar, then Pyro would do.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I think Sina doesn't know about the recent development between Iceman and Pyro.

Maybe that relationship will develop further. That human blind-date will just end up like Judah i.e it won't last.

I prefer a superhero mutant relationship with Iceman. If he can't get Northstar, then Pyro would do.
    I dont see how Sina would not know. He's known he was going to write this book for months and Bobby has been a semi-regular cast member of Gold since the spring, which was a followup to his development in his series. You really think Sina hasnt followed Bobby to know what was done with him? Its not like there was years worth of books to catch up on

Wasn't the thing with Pyro a one night stand? He doesn't need to follow it up or reference it if it's a one-time thing.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!