Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2622

The thirst is real XD

While on the topic of casting Bobby, I think this actor named Tyler Young from the short lived show Eyewitness would be great. He played a gay teen in a small town on the show and he has the chops.

I was gonna say he'd make a good Teen Bobby but then saw that his real age is nearing 28!? So by next year he would be perfect for regular old Adult Bobby.

Last edited by Confuzzled; 10-22-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The thirst is real XD
    Mix Intagram + Tight-fitting costumes, and it's the only logical result

Also, Re: Finn Jones, I think he would make a great Bobby, because his best moments in Iron Fist were when he was being funny. I'm still not sure if the dramatic beats were off because of him, the pacing or the writing in general, but given how well he sells comedy, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Confuzzled, that guy seems great. Surly enough, cute and with chops. (Still keeping 13 Reasons Why Guy at the top of the list, though, :P)

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    Confuzzled, that guy seems great. Surly enough, cute and with chops. (Still keeping 13 Reasons Why Guy at the top of the list, though, :P)
    The 13 Reasons Why guy dated Sam Smith apparently. He seems a little... impish to be Bobby. Would seem better for NuPyro or even Shatterstar.

This is a promo based on Tyler Young's character from that show I mentioned:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I aim to please, lol Enjoy!

http://www.instagram.com/hammy73/
    oh my! Thank you OH SO VERY much

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The thirst is real XD
    Trenta sized thirst

I actually think Johnathon Groff fits more for an adult Iceman
    groff.jpg
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 10-22-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Do we think the MCU will do gay Bobby? There isn't a single out character in their movies yet. All the "almosts" got their direct stories edited out(Valkyrie and Ayo).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Do we think the MCU will do gay Bobby? There isn't a single out character in their movies yet. All the "almosts" got their direct stories edited out(Valkyrie and Ayo).
    Could you imagine?!?! I don't want to get my hopes to high.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Johnathon Groff in Looking is essentially Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Johnathon Groff in Looking is essentially Iceman.
    Rude. Bobby may be an annoying dumbass but he's not that bland and indecisive

Lol Jonathan Groff voices Kristoff in Frozen. That Iceman/Elsa connection would be mind-blowing.

I know that the MCU has chickened out from including explicit LGBT representation before, but they have to show one eventually. Bobby fits the bill as he isn't a 'minor' character as such and his sexuality isn't really blink and you miss it. He is also part of an ensemble team so doesn't have the pressure of having to attract audiences by himself, is a known superhero name, and the X-Men ideally should be more political than most other MCU franchises anyway.

What would be interesting is if like Black Panther, Disney views the X-Franchise as an awards worthy contender.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 10-22-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Rude. Bobby may be an annoying dumbass but he's not that bland and indecisive
    Hmmmm debatable lol

Hmmmm debatable lol
    LOL, seriously. Indecisive, yes, bland, not really. The gay thing is still rather new, so we still have time for it to either be done well or go south. Let us hope for the best.

Groffsauce really looks the part, but only if they go with Older O5.

I wouldn't bet on the MCU going all-out, pun intended, because the Russia and China markets don't like that and those markets are huge. Not sure they'll compromise their coin for representation, but it's a nice thought.

Hey, I love Bobbers but I have to admit he can be a basic b sometimes. I think that also makes him kinda fun tbh.

Hey, I love Bobbers but I have to admit he can be a basic b sometimes. I think that also makes him kinda fun tbh.
    Lol, yeah, it fits with his overall characterization. He was never a ladiesman in the closet, always being awkward, and now that he's out, it'd be kind of great if that's just how he is at flirting in general. The "Pompous Ass Gay" is covered (and done) with Northstar after his marriage and the Twink/Coming of Age stuff was done with Anole and Mini!Bobby, so Adult!Bobby can totally be "Socially Awkard Gay" for all I care. As long as they develop him beyond that, I'm cool with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    He's definitely cute, but young/twinkie. Maybe for Young Iceman.

I see Iceman as someone in his 30's who can grow some scruff.
    ;P... He's 25, and here's some more piX of him:

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I first began collecting during OZT and instantly liked Bobby and Cecilia Reyes. ...
    DEFINITELY a high point for my Iceman fandom, no doubt.