Page 169 of 175 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2622

Maybe half those guys being Multiple Man dupes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Maybe half those guys being Multiple Man dupes.
    that could just one panel :P

Couple new interviews from Sina:

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/in...18-sina-grace/

If this dips into spoiler territory, just say so – – but if Judah decides to come back into Bobby’s life, do you think Bobby would take him back?

SG: I think if Judah came back seeking romance Bobby would say yes. I will tell readers no I’m not going to be the one to put them back together because I’m so much more interested in avoiding the OTP [one true pairing] trope. I think that was what was so fun about that relationship was that Bobby was able to dive in and it was his first thing and it just felt so right but it was a square peg situation and I think there’s still more to be done and said between those two and that’s all I am at liberty to discus regarding them. But yeah Bobby would. Are you kidding me? How easy would that be to just go for a known quantity. It feels safe and secure instead of constantly dating and trying to find a better fit because that is something we will be doing in this arc. I can say in “Iceman” #3 there is a first date in that issue – – and for not just Iceman.
    Interesting. So romance for Firestar as well, given that this is the Amazing Friends issue?

And another on how Bobby's powers play into his look.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Avoid the bad pairing trope too, Sina.

BANNED

Image-78-600x335.jpg

CBR had an article on Bunker with Teen Titans, so I wanted to see what he looked like and such...and found this panel. This was in 2016.

So really? Even Bobby's first kiss had to be copied from somewhere else? Is there no originality anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Image-78-600x335.jpg

CBR had an article on Bunker with Teen Titans, so I wanted to see what he looked like and such...and found this panel. This was in 2016.

So really? Even Bobby's first kiss had to be copied from somewhere else? Is there no originality anymore?
    y'mean cuz it happened in a nightclub.... with a guy?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    y'mean cuz it happened in a nightclub.... with a guy?
    RCO017-768x1180.jpg

more because it just LOOKS the same even the inking/color

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    RCO017-768x1180.jpg

more because it just LOOKS the same even the inking/color
    But isn't there a kind of....HILARIOUSNESS.... to the fact that both scenes are so similar, even in color scheme, as like a commentary on cliche night clubs -- and gay night clubs in particular. Like, I bet the same Thumpa Thumpa dance remix to some power ballad is playing in the background and NOW WAY are they talking at a normal volume -- they'd be SHOUTING into each other's ears... omg I'm dying ha ha ha

That just means gay men need to step their game up and stop losing their kiss virginity in the presence of affordable booze and Bieber music or w/e you yankees listen to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    But isn't there a kind of....HILARIOUSNESS.... to the fact that both scenes are so similar, even in color scheme, as like a commentary on cliche night clubs -- and gay night clubs in particular. Like, I bet the same Thumpa Thumpa dance remix to some power ballad is playing in the background and NOW WAY are they talking at a normal volume -- they'd be SHOUTING into each other's ears... omg I'm dying ha ha ha
    LOL that's SO true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That just means gay men need to step their game up and stop losing their kiss virginity in the presence of affordable booze and Bieber music or w/e you yankees listen to.
    LOL affordable!? Oh honey you could buy a bottle for what they charge for one drink

Iceman in Fantastic Four #3.... for some reason.

If I get some interactions and cool combo's with Johnny then I'm good.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Iceman being in FF was either Dan Slott referencing his team-up with Johnny in the 60s or him and Johnny being roomies and X-Men in Ultimate Universe.

Iceman being in FF was either Dan Slott referencing his team-up with Johnny in the 60s or him and Johnny being roomies and X-Men in Ultimate Universe.
    Still kind of jarring when he hasn't really had much interaction with the team besides Johnny (which was many years ago). But maybe that might change from here on.
    Also hoping for some mild flirting between the two
    Last edited by Crimz; 11-09-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Does that really count though? I mean, everyone else who’s there have actually been on the team at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Does that really count though? I mean, everyone else who’s there have actually been on the team at one point or another.
    It doesn't. I don't even think She Hulk is there and she is really the 5th regular team member of the F4.

I also think Marvel really missed out rushing the Storm/Black Panther run on F4. That was fun and could have been really monumental instead of a footnote.

That said this is good for Iceman and therefore I don't mind.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/