Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    World War Hulks :Spider-Man vs. Thor #01-02

I don't know if it was from issue 1 or 2. It was part of the Hulked Out Heroes storyline a few years ago. Cyclops and Iceman were two of the heroes affected, and they got a two-part, two-issue backup feature in the Spidey/Thor mini that cut between them in the present and altered by gamma radiation, and their early days together in the X-Men.
    I labeled all of those associated pictures from that story as "Personal Wreckage", so it must be the title of that particular story. But yeah, you're right, it is from the Hulked-Out-Heroes storyline.

BANNED

Deviant art of Icehulk.

and Ice Golem.

BANNED

Warbird and Bobby, sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!

Interestingly enough, I think Bendis' best voice is the one he has for Bobby. I really wouldn't be opposed to seeing him write a mini or solo. But putting more spotlight on Teen Bobby in ANXM would be enough for me at this point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Interestingly enough, I think Bendis' best voice is the one he has for Bobby. I really wouldn't be opposed to seeing him write a mini or solo. But putting more spotlight on Teen Bobby in ANXM would be enough for me at this point.
    Agreed. Bendis' best work is with the young Bobby. He's not bad with the older one, but if I had to choose which version he does best, it would be young Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfeZZor X View Post
    Agreed. Bendis' best work is with the young Bobby. He's not bad with the older one, but if I had to choose which version he does best, it would be young Bobby.
    Right now, I would probably agree. His sample size with adult Bobby isn't that big. The conversation that was posted above that he had with Kitty mocking Cap and Beast was classic.

I just subbed to this thread. I really wished one of the books Bobby is in, actually dealt with the death seed issue. It's been glossed over it seems like. I would also like to see a buddy book with Iceman and Gambit.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I love these Ice Man scans! I really hope Claremont will consider letting Bobby make some appearances in the Nightcrawler series. Its a very slim chance but I'm hoping. He is apart of the JGS and he said he would use them.

matsing

Hi ice peeps!
    New member, long-time lurker here from the .PH. I am a huge Iceman fan and so this is where I'm going to put my first-ever post to support him. More power to Bobby Drake.
    Cheers!
    :-)

I'm loving the scans Profezzor!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    I'm loving the scans Profezzor!
    Thanks... I take great joy sharing them with everyone, but it's no easy task because I'm literally going through my files right now and scanning them in as I go. So with that said, I would encourage you, and any Iceman fan to post their (tasteful) own scans they'd like to contribute to this thread.

Looking forward to seeing where Milligan takes Iceman in the last few issues of his mini.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing where Milligan takes Iceman in the last few issues of his mini.
    What mini is this you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfeZZor X View Post
    What mini is this you're talking about?
    All-New Doop. By "his," I meant Milligan. My bad lol.

BANNED

Bobby has been one of my favorite male X-men since Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends. I have since chilled on the character in his current state but adore the NuX version...I think a lot of that has to do with Immonen's rendering and his playful voice. His "today" version is awful (IMO), in look and personality...depending on the writer, I cannot comment on Amazing, I am not following it.
    I realize this is a loaded question but I have seen it asked and I have noticed, especially in the current ANXM issue, (not just because he was sitting with Mimic either, it was the way he was watching, it seemed important) are they setting up a possible change in orientation for the character? I for one think it would be great, and also explain why he has had such a horrid track record with women and goes "all-in" almost to the point of obsession when he gets one (Polaris, Opal, Annie ), his lack of willingness and fear in the past to fully explore his powers, and the times when he would refuse to de-ice for a multitude of issues. Don't forget he also had a pretty bigoted father. I would applaud the change, I am not trolling and I don't want the change for change sake. It would explain much for the current time-line character.