Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    well in the sake of fairness, that's what got him banned from wakanda.
    I liked how they blamed the rain on the mutants. It WAS Storm causing the rain but....... they didn't know that!!!
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    Logan has done more harm to mutankind than good.
    That's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    That's not true.
    Uncanny Avengers says otherwise. The twins show that Wolvie killing Daken convinces humanity that mutants kill their own children. Lucky for Logan, that future didn't happen, but the point might be brought up in Axis.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    yes. a mutant rallied a team of killers and saved the entire 616. imperius rex, flatscans.
    oh really? I like the idea of Namor being bad arse and a leader of lesser men. That sounds exactly in character!
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    oh really? I like the idea of Namor being bad arse and a leader of lesser men. That sounds exactly in character!
    And it saved Beast from additional blood on his hands. I wonder if Beast will whine to him about it as much as he did to Scott over X-force? Though Namor isn't too friendly on Beast to take his crap, so it would be fun to see it happen.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

That's not true.
    He gave false information regarding the Phoenix to the Avengers. He attempted to kill a teenage girl in cold-blood. That teenage girl eventually used the power of the Phoenix to reignite the evolutionary mutant gene. He also tried to murder a teenage Cyclops after theorizing that it would wipe the present of Modern Cyclops (which would have retroactively destroyed/erased all of what Cyclops has done for mutantind when they were on the brink of extinction). He also told Capt. America "No such thing as a mutant community" when he was part of one for DECADES. All of this out of spite.

This is at the bottom of the countless deeds Logan has done to harm mutantkind.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Uncanny Avengers says otherwise. The twins show that Wolvie killing Daken convinces humanity that mutants kill their own children. Lucky for Logan, that future didn't happen, but the point might be brought up in Axis.
    This is not the fault of Logan. He just killed the bastard. Who deserved to die.

Disliked for a reason, thank you very much. The term clearly fits the type of people the mentioned are. I have no beef when people call characters names, anyways. Just don't due it to actual people.
    My point being there is no good reason to use derogatory terms, but whatever, you missed it or you didn't care.

You did, so yeah.
    Sure I did, I kinda expected better from you, a Cyclops fan, than to use derogatories.
    Again, you sounded like an Acolyte follower.

I merely pointed out how irrelevant her past is, seeing where she is now and why :P
    If she was one of the first mutant becoming an icon of pop-culture, I don't see how her past can be irrelevant in any way. That's the kind of breakthrough mutantkind sorely need: people striving in various area of society.

They canonly are -_- Come on, POTE!
    I disagree with you, they are not. Their society is isolationist yes, but to call the entire population xenophobic is as asinine as calling the entire population of 616-Earth through and through racists.

Off-topic: is your avatar from an Animan cartoon?
    What is an Animan ? My avatar is from a french artist.
    Last edited by People Of The Earth; 08-21-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

This is not the fault of Logan. He just killed the bastard. Who deserved to die.
    No one is saying it wasn't fair, mind you..............

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Im gonna ignore Wolverine and Cyclops because people become under the impression that no other X-man ever did anything for mutants which is BS.

Nightcrawler - Died saving Hope for Scotts cause!
    Colossus - Died for the Legacy virus cure for mutants.
    Pheonix - Died for her fellow X-Men in the shuttle so they could carry on the dream.
    Kitty - Helped lead the mutant revolution in Days of Future Past.
    Rachel - Braved time travel to bring a warning to 616 and also becomes Mother Askani.
    Professor X - Started the damn dream and Logan and Scott would never have got their status without him!
    Storm- Took up the leadership mantle when Scott left and helped scared wayward mutants like Rogue.
    Cable - For obvious reasons.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 08-21-2014 at 02:27 PM.

BANNED

He gave false information regarding the Phoenix to the Avengers. He attempted to kill a teenage girl in cold-blood. That teenage girl eventually allowed used the power of the Phoenix to reignite that evolutionary mutant gene. He also tried to murder a teenage Cyclops after theorizing that it would wipe the present of Modern Cyclops (which would have retroactively destroyed/erased all of what Cyclops has done for mutantind). He also told Capt. America "No such thing as a mutant community" when he was part of one for DECADES. All of this out of spite.

For 40 years he killing the X-Men enemies.
    Do not forget about it.
    Last edited by Logan; 08-21-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Wolverine is the worst he has done more harm then anything

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    My point being there is no good reason to use derogatory terms, but whatever, you missed it or you didn't care.
    I disagree. I needed a word that separates good humans (which are plentiful in 616) from the terrible ones (which are unluckily much more abundant in 616, but at least not as bad as in 1610).

Sure I did.
    Yes.

If she was one of the first mutant becoming an icon of pop-culture, I don't see how her past can be irrelevant in anyway. That's the kind of breakthrough mutantkind sorely need: people striving in various area of society.
    It got her nothing. Some fame and recognition, but nothing. Then she joins SHIELD and instantly gets drugged and used, all under Big Mamma Hill's watch. And the saddest part is, BOTA shows she was destined for greatness, only to be killed by (place culprit you want here). So yeah, poor Allison.............. Her pop-cultureness has only warranted her fans liek Fabio's sis/mom.

I disagree with you, they are not. Their society is isolationist yes, but to call the entire population xenophobic is as asinine as calling the entire population of 616-Earth through and through racists.
    They blamed rain on mutants without knowing it was a mutant. And that's just what we get to see. Poor Nezhno, too........

What is an Animan ? My avatar is from a french artist.
    Reminded me of the Jetsons for some reason

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

For 40 years he killing the X-Men enemies.
    As well as the X-Men themselves.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

BANNED

He gave false information regarding the Phoenix to the Avengers. He attempted to kill a teenage girl in cold-blood. That teenage girl eventually used the power of the Phoenix to reignite the evolutionary mutant gene. He also tried to murder a teenage Cyclops after theorizing that it would wipe the present of Modern Cyclops (which would have retroactively destroyed/erased all of what Cyclops has done for mutantind when they were on the brink of extinction). He also told Capt. America "No such thing as a mutant community" when he was part of one for DECADES. All of this out of spite.

He didn't give false info to the avengers and Hope and Logan had an agreement so there was no cold blood. It's mentioned twice in AvX.