Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
I always figured they'd use the kids Earth names as the basis. So Jon is Jon Samuel - Jas-El? Conner obviously has Kon already. Lois and Clark's next kid doesn't get a fraction of the Kryptonian powers (he's maybe around Captain America level, physically), and Clark and Lois knew this when he was born. So Clark asked if he could be named after his best two human allies - Bruce and Lex. Bruce Alexander Kent, or Bak-El, is the tactician of the Superman family. The virtue and moral compass of his parents and an intellect that made Lex sit up and take notice. Bruce Wayne spent a lot of time with him, not just training him but helping him be comfortable as the one of the family with no powers but a keen mind. Bak-el would be a heartbreaker. Slightly brooding and with an edge of sadness to him, he's utterly decent and would do anything for his family.

The Daughters of Steel are Cir-El and Lam-El, Christine Kent and Lucy Martha Kent. Christine might be stronger than Jon, and is a force of nature like her mother. Lucy is shy and gentle. She has a close bond with Bruce Kent and is kind of intimidated by her sister, but desperately wants to be like her (Think Hinata from Naruto, wanting Neji/Naruto to notice her). She'll save the universe one day while her whole family watches in *awe*.

If Dru-Zod turns up, he'd be taken in by the Kents. If a time lost Mon-El shows up, he's taken in by the Kents. The Kents bring in waifs and strays all the time, and have absolutely no qualms about expanding their family. No one knows better than them that family isn't blood, it's bond. The House of Kent is huge and joyful.
DRU-Zod???? Dru-Zod is the same Zod from the famous "Son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod!" scene. You're probably thinking of his son Lor-Zod.

Speaking of Dru-Zod though... he'd probably call Jon Jon-El just because(Jon of the house of El). I could see him treating Jon like a distant nephew or something.

I could see Lor-Zod treat Jon like a cousin too. Their fathers sometimes... disagree, but they don't need to share in that disagreement.

I don't think Lois would name a daughter after her sister(Lucy, is the evil Superwoman in one timeline). Ella(named after her mother) is more likely, but awkward when you consider the phrase "Ella of the house of El".