Page 54 of 145 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Hunting down Isaiah would make a perfect way for Zemo to betray Sam at the end of this. And a great way to debut Sam as Cap, should the show decide to go that route. I just want to see the reaction from Isaiah to a black man in that suit. And Zemo's would be pretty damn fun too.

I feel like having having Sam explicitly call out Zemo on his intentions for Bucky has to be set up for something, because it is an active question. If Zemo is committed to all super soldiers being eradicated, both Buck and Bradley have to be on his hit list.
    Well said, co-signed!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I also feel like the Wakandans are generally not a fan of letting their vibranium-tech out of their country, without maintaining some level of control, just in case, and feel sort of responsible for what gets done with it, so would build some sort of ease-of-retrieval mechanism into the arm if it ever got used for ill purposes (not just Bucky going rogue, perhaps he's captured and it gets stolen and used by someone else, or something, in which case Wakanda might want a way to put a stop to that rogue Wakandan technology out there causing problems).

I would in fact be kind of shocked if Shuri didn't build some sort of tracking device into the arm, as a matter of course, and that have literally nothing to do with whether or not they trust Bucky, but just be how they do things.
    Very good points and feels true to how Wakandans generally operate and/or should operate esp regarding their sentiments towards vibranium and how it's used.

Frankly I am VERY SHOCKED that the Dora Milaje didn't show up in Wandavision to retreive Vision's body.

Heck, Vision died in Wakanda......how did his body end up with American authorities?!?

The Wakandans would have full jurisdiction over all Vibranium parts of Vision AND Ultron since those parts were made from STOLEN vibranium.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Re: Thunderbolts.

Has there been anything from Marvel that mentioned the Thunderbolts or it it fan speculation? Because majority of fan speculation around the last Marvel series- Wandavision, was completely off the mark (although Marvel were rather irresponsible with this with them having Evan Peters appear as Quicksilver).

MCU Zemo has a serious aversion to supersoldiers and superhumans as a whole, I can't imagine him leading any form of super team.
    It's wishful thinking. I doubt we'll get the Thunderbolts in the MCU.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Very good points and feels true to how Wakandans generally operate and/or should operate esp regarding their sentiments towards vibranium and how it's used.

Frankly I am VERY SHOCKED that the Dora Milaje didn't show up in Wandavision to retreive Vision's body.

Heck, Vision died in Wakanda......how did his body end up with American authorities?!?

The Wakandans would have full jurisdiction over all Vibranium parts of Vision AND Ultron since those parts were made from STOLEN vibranium.
    Vision was a person, though. I don't think the Wakandans would mess with that. Plus, it didn't seem like T'Challa had any interest in retrieving the vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's wishful thinking. I doubt we'll get the Thunderbolts in the MCU.
    True, it's all speculation. however, I think it's possibly they could appear in some form

Boisterously Confused

I trust that no one remains confused about why they showed us the bank scene in Ep1.

Ultimate Member

Vision was a person who fought to save the world. I imagine that the Avengers didn't stick around long, too. They brought him back, hoping Tony or someone could fix him, and then geared up to take on Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    True, it's all speculation. however, I think it's possibly they could appear in some form
    If we do get the Thunderbolts it will likely be as the MCU equivalent of the Suicide Squad than what they were from the comics.

Ultimate Member

If we do get the Thunderbolts it will likely be as the MCU equivalent of the Suicide Squad than what they were from the comics.
    Oh, I like the idea of villains masquerading as heroes. It would set them apart from the Suicid Squad. But maybe a hybrid of both ideas

Oh, I like the idea of villains masquerading as heroes. It would set them apart from the Suicid Squad. But maybe a hybrid of both ideas
    I like that idea too but a lot of the time they functioned like a normal superhero team just made up of reformed villains. My favorite was the Ellis run which I felt really made use of the masquerading as heroes concept.

Ultimate Member

I like that idea too but a lot of the time they functioned like a normal superhero team just made up of reformed villains. My favorite was the Ellis run which I felt really made use of the masquerading as heroes concept.
    That's true. Maybe Ross can assemble them as his own team of Avengers but some like Zemo have their own evil agenda

I actually had the same thought. Heck, if anything, I would think the Avengers would have asked the Wakandans if it was possible to repair Vision, since Tony was MIA. The fact that he ended up back in the states in the hands of the Government was... odd.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that this show was supposed to air first, BEFORE Wandavision. Like maybe by the end of this we'll find out why Vision's body ended up with the Government.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I actually had the same thought. Heck, if anything, I would think the Avengers would have asked the Wakandans if it was possible to repair Vision, since Tony was MIA. The fact that he ended up back in the states in the hands of the Government was... odd.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that this show was supposed to air first, BEFORE Wandavision. Like maybe by the end of this we'll find out why Vision's body ended up with the Government.
    Maybe the Avengers got him from the Wakandans, but couldn't find a way to bring him back, so SWORD came in and pretended to be all nice and took him off their hands

Maybe the Avengers got him from the Wakandans, but couldn't find a way to bring him back, so SWORD came in and pretended to be all nice and took him off their hands
    Hayward claimed that in Vision will he didn't want to be repaired in the event he was destroyed. That definitely would explain why he didn't appear in Endgame and wasn't fixed up in the five year gap.

BANNED

Later versions were like the Suicide Squad(esp. the version with Luke Cage as leader) so it is something that happened before.

Ultimate Member

Hayward claimed that in Vision will he didn't want to be repaired in the event he was destroyed. That definitely would explain why he didn't appear in Endgame and wasn't fixed up in the five year gap.
    That's true. Although Hayward could've been lying, it makes sense as an explanation