Page 70 of 145 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2161
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd hate it if Sharon was the Power Broker. Haven't they done enough to this character?
    It would be some difficult plot twisting to justify Sharon being PB and exposing herself to the level of danger she did in the last episode.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Sam's just a good man. That's the only template. The fact that they have nothing else in common is almost the point.
    That's true. It just seems odd to me when legacy/replacement characters usually have the same or similar power set and design. Think of War Machine to Iron man, or BRB or Thunderstrike to Thor.

Aside from that, I just like Falcon as his own identity

Maybe the Power Broker is none other than 50 Cent?

I hope that the broker is played by an intriguing actor.

I'm not in support of Wilson Fisk as power broker.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    That's true. It just seems odd to me when legacy/replacement characters usually have the same or similar power set and design. Think of War Machine to Iron man, or BRB or Thunderstrike to Thor.

Aside from that, I just like Falcon as his own identity
    Um. The Captains Marvel have some daylight between them. As do the Ms. Marvels. The Power Men, etc.

I could see Sharon working for the Broker but not the Broker.

I dig Fisk as the Broker. I was a fan of the 90s Spiderman cartoon where he tried to take over the world a few times. So him playing on a bigger field is appealing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Um. The Captains Marvel have some daylight between them. As do the Ms. Marvels. The Power Men, etc.
    That's true. The Captains/Ms Marvel are all over the place in terms of powers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I could see Sharon working for the Broker but not the Broker.

I dig Fisk as the Broker. I was a fan of the 90s Spiderman cartoon where he tried to take over the world a few times. So him playing on a bigger field is appealing.
    I honestly don't see fisk doing it himself. But he could be connected indirectly. There might be several indirect connections because I heard FaWS is supposed to launch at least 3 other shows

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Fisk would seem kind of misplaced in this branch of the Marvel Universe. I think someone like Karl Malus is more likely.
    And if they cast the same guy as they did in "Jessica Jones".... multiverse!!

Spectacular Member

whelp there goes my theory that they wouldn't fight with the latest tv spot, though I guess its still possible that they will just fight for a bit before coming into an alliance.

though my alternate hope for next ep if that doesnt happen, is that zemo goes to team up(manipulate) walker to go after the flag smashers since he sees that sam and bucky dont have the desire to kill them while walker would be willing to.

Based on the trailer and set photos Walker gonna get his Shield holding arm broken. Who do you think breaks it and takes the sheild Sam or Bucky? Bucky would be easier for but Sam is capable.

Ultimate Member

I still feel Zemo will be the ultimate villain in this show, but I'm not 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I still feel Zemo will be the ultimate villain in this show, but I'm not 100% sure
    From how this show has been going, I don't think there will be a "Big Bad." It's about the societal and moral issues presented rather than a having a clear villain to confront. It would be a disservice to the story as presented thus far, imo. In terms of the climax of the season, maybe it will have to come down to Sam v. Karli, each fighting for what they believe, which would bring to a head where each of them really fall in terms of their moral quandaries and highlight their fundamental differences even if they sympathize with each other. Either way, I have a feeling it'll end on a bit of a downer as all Cap movies do.

From how this show has been going, I don't think there will be a "Big Bad." It's about the societal and moral issues presented rather than a having a clear villain to confront. It would be a disservice to the story as presented thus far, imo. In terms of the climax of the season, maybe it will have to come down to Sam v. Karli, each fighting for what they believe, which would bring to a head where each of them really fall in terms of their moral quandaries and highlight their fundamental differences even if they sympathize with each other. Either way, I have a feeling it'll end on a bit of a downer as all Cap movies do.
    Winter Soldier wasn't that much of a downer by comparison.

Ultimate Member

Interesting idea. But I wonder how Zemo will end up in this show.