Page 50 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I just hope this series doesn't end with them on the run. Marvel always seems to put their characters on a shelf after use.
    It is worse keep "secret" what happens to Falcon, You don't have to worry about him him being on the run. Bucky seems like a embrace the grey area for greater good style hero so him being on the run seem like it could happen.

Maybe Bucky will end up working in the shadows with Sharon doing .... whatever it is Sharon's up to. (I'm still holding out hope she's ultimately on the side of the angels) And he'll have to keep the Winter Soldier name to operate in the dark places. So this could be the next stage of his redemption - it'll be more torture for Bucky but it does keep him on his rocky path towards eventually finding peace.

BANNED

I loved Madripoor, which is one big X-Men and Wolverine easter egg. I wonder will see the Weapon Plus program? I am not saying Wolverine himself is going to appear, because they not going to do those kinds of things from left field, but we saw the Princess Bar in Madripoor and that is one of his favorite hangouts. Maybe the PowerBroker creates Weapon Plus.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    It is worse keep "secret" what happens to Falcon, You don't have to worry about him him being on the run. Bucky seems like a embrace the grey area for greater good style hero so him being on the run seem like it could happen.
    Sam being Cap doesn't mean he can't be on the run :P

Though that would place him back in his pre Infinity War status. Hopefully they won't repeat.

Extraordinary Member

My preferred spot would be Sam takes the mantle and shield and is still “in the clear”... for now. They can get more dramatic pressure by having him be a freelance Captain America corrupt government groups have to try and maneuver around or try to manipulate.

*If* they want him to go outlaw again, it would be better to have it be the culmination of a subplot tied to the Dark Avengers and to present it as a case of a minority in control of government ignoring the majority in support of Sam and his allies.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Frankly I think White Wolf is the next stage for him.....perhaps operating as an international agent of Wakanda or field ops liason between the US and Wakanda.
    I wonder if Bucky might want to go back to Wakanda. He said it was the last time he felt peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think Bucky is gonna end up running the Thuderbolts, while Cap(sam) restarts the Avengers. That's my guess.
    I think that's going to end up being Zemo with the Thunderbolts.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I just hope this series doesn't end with them on the run. Marvel always seems to put their characters on a shelf after use.
    I feel like the MCU Heroes are wanted fugitives more often than they actually arrest bad guys.

It was an interesting take on some of the show's shortcomings so far.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-08-2021 at 01:09 PM.

If they were going to stretch that out into an hour, they could've at least put it to different tracks.

I look forward to seeing what others on the internet are going to do with it.

BANNED

Dancing Zemo will be the next Disney + Series. 10 Episodes each 1 hour long just him dancing.
    And after it becomes the biggest thing ever, DC will follow with Batman^^

Another good episode, For some reason this episode felt more like TV episode than others to me. It feels like rushes to get to things that could be set up a little more naturally. One of my theories was proven obviously wrong but I am not that mad the show apparently is more straightforward than I thought and that is not a bad thing. The Dora milaje well I don't have to talk about that it speaks for itself. The ending was predictable but still had some impact.

I think I am happy with the 6 episode format I am learning more isn't necessarily better I am ready for this story to wrap up. I would mind another 6 episode with another arc tho

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i think u.s. agent's ongoing descent has been well done in each episode, i thought zemo was better in the previous one though

overall an ok episode but couldve used more madripoor

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Another good episode, For some reason this episode felt more like TV episode than others to me. It feels like rushes to get to things that could be set up a little more naturally...
    Funny, that's how I thought of last episode with things moving very quickly when they got to Madripoor - Selby to Sharon to Nagel - it was a fast climb up that ladder. Not that I mind, since it is a tv show. This episode also moved fast, but it seemed to make more sense rather than plot contrived.

Zemo singing a children's song while offering candy to those kids was creeptastic. He did mention his dead son, which humanized that moment - but that's how this show keeps zig-zagging with your sympathies.

I can't believe Walker did a Baron Blood on that guy ... although it took him several attempts. Cap could do it in one. Also, dude should know not to touch a woman without an invitation - did the MCU not have the Biden scandal?

Nice to see Sharon again so soon, but sorry we didn't find out much. (unless there were a ton of hints going on around her and I'll have to wait for the internet to interpret her scenes for me...) She just has access to satellites though? Hmm...

Y'know, Bucky could have kept fighting with one arm. I guess he wasn't really that invested in that fight anyway.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Y'know, Bucky could have kept fighting with one arm. I guess he wasn't really that invested in that fight anyway.
    I think he's just shocked that Wakandans didn't trust him as much as he expect since they built that failsafe into his mecha arm