Page 133 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2161
    Niffleheim

I found issues with the dialogue and the villain and even I would not be this hyperbolic. The show ranges from solid to great (yes I said it ). I'm re-watching it right now and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-14-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    "...the worst piece of media the MCU has produced."

Yowza, okay to be fair and generous...

if that is the case it may be time for you to take a break and read comics instead.

The MCU will always be there once you deign it to be worthy of your attention and high exacting standards.
    again if this wasn’t an mcu product people would not praise it

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi2001 View Post
    It wouldn't make sense if it weren't an MCU product, so yeah, what's your point?

I don't know how that can be a meaningful criticism though, because the characters are inescapably Marvel creations.

I mean yeah, if it was a couple of random (non-Marvel) characters fighting some random bad guys not in the world established by the MCU ... fewer people would probably have watched, so fewer would be praising it?

But it would also be a completely different show, so again, not sure the point of the criticism.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Or they just enjoy things that you don't.

Crazy theory, I know.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Uhmmm. Try again

faws episode 6.jpg

People were critical of the show when they need to be critical of the show. The last episode was universally criticized I haven't seen one person go no the critics are wrong it was amazing. They are several articles and youtube pieces on how different stuff didn't work on like the flagsmasher didn't work or the issues they had with John Walker. The flaws for this show have been clearly called out even more than Wandavision in fact.

Anyways moving on because you said

I can safely say this is the worst piece of media the MCU has produced. Yes even worse than Inhumans
    If you had any credibility before, it was all gone after saying that
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 05-14-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Ultimate Member

If it wasn't an MCU product...it wouldn't exist.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    It wouldn't make sense if it weren't an MCU product, so yeah, what's your point?
    Got it. You didn't like it. Go in peace.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Got it. You didn't like it. Go in peace.
    Err, did you mean to reply to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I found issues with the dialogue and the villain and even I would not be this hyperbolic. The show ranges from solid to great (yes I said it ). I'm re-watching it right now and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
    Going to watch the last episode again tonight, I think. Quite a bit was packed in there, from Sam's speech to the Zemo stuff to the recognition of the first Black Captain America. The flagsmashers were dumb, but I forgive them for that because so was Hydra. The MCU is more about where you are going than how you get there anyhow.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Going to watch the last episode again tonight, I think. Quite a bit was packed in there, from Sam's speech to the Zemo stuff to the recognition of the first Black Captain America. The flagsmashers were dumb, but I forgive them for that because so was Hydra. The MCU is more about where you are going than how you get there anyhow.
    The flagsmashers were young and dumb I wish it was headed by an older and charismatic person who could articulate their anti-national movement better.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    The flagsmashers were young and dumb I wish it was headed by an older and charismatic person who could articulate their anti-national movement better.
    Same. Good concept in need of a better leader

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    I don't know how that can be a meaningful criticism though, because the characters are inescapably Marvel creations.

I mean yeah, if it was a couple of random (non-Marvel) characters fighting some random bad guys not in the world established by the MCU ... fewer people would probably have watched, so fewer would be praising it?

But it would also be a completely different show, so again, not sure the point of the criticism.
    What I’m saying is if this were a superhero show that dealt with the legacy of a hero like captain America it wouldn’t be praise

Actually that would make the show better since it wouldn’t contradict ten years worth of movies

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Uhmmm. Try again

faws episode 6.jpg

People were critical of the show when they need to be critical of the show. The last episode was universally criticized I haven't seen one person go no the critics are wrong it was amazing. They are several articles and youtube pieces on how different stuff didn't work on like the flagsmasher didn't work or the issues they had with John Walker. The flaws for this show have been clearly called out even more than Wandavision in fact.

Anyways moving on because you said

If you had any credibility before, it was all gone after saying that
    Just because people criticized some elements doesn’t mean they aren’t praising the show. The Flagsmasher are instrumental to the shows message and theme but people brush it off as “oh well another mediocre mcu villain”. The problem is movies like ant man or GotG can get away with mediocre villains because they have very little screen time and don’t play a huge thematic part of the movie. In TFATWS the show falls apart. On top of that everyone acts out of character. At most I see the show general praise the attempt at social commentary rather than the actual message which is very flawed and goes against everything established about Sam Wilson. Never once in the mcu has Sam made a deal about being black but now it is important to him. Sam also never addresses a serious question and just says ‘do better’. Why didn’t sam do better too in winter soldier too? That’s unreasonable and not a real answer. Honestly Sam is just a jerk in this show to Steve Rodgers and his legacy

Also whenever I do criticize the show numerous people have said to me “what did I expect out of a marvel show?” I expected what the show was trying to sell me on

But sure just because I have a different opinion means I have no credibility. I have as much credibility as you