Page 1 of 145 123451151101 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Now that was an awesome commercial on the super bowl. Wish WandaVision had been more like what this promises to be.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Very excited for this. Loving Wandavision and the quirky nature of that series but this looks like Winter Soldier and Civil War as a six hour movie and that is something I am definitely on board for, especially with Sebastian and Anthony evidently loving having the spotlight finally.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Loving WandaVision so far, but this right here is the show I've been waiting for ever since it was announced. Very excited.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They honestly need couples counseling .

It's nice to see Sharon finally kicking butt .

This was pretty great, it looks just like a big summer MCU film coming to theaters! I wonder if they will consider at some point editing the episodes together and releasing it on the big screen once this pandemic ends. Mackie and Stan had great chemistry in the previous films and Zemo is looking and sounding more like the comic villain I wanted to see in Civil War.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    This was pretty great, it looks just like a big summer MCU film coming to theaters! I wonder if they will consider at some point editing the episodes together and releasing it on the big screen once this pandemic ends. Mackie and Stan had great chemistry in the previous films and Zemo is looking and sounding more like the comic villain I wanted to see in Civil War.
    I'm just bummed that we never got to see Steve really fight Zemo...just intently stare at him.

Extraordinary Member

The promos continue to barely do anything with USAgent/Walker!Cap.

I feel like they may be waiting to hit us full force with whatever dynamic he has in the MCU without prepping the mainstream audience ahead of time. Whether he’s a full blown villain, or the usual somewhat misanthropic and jingoist anti-hero, they may be waiting until we’re watching to show us what he is.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just bummed that we never got to see Steve really fight Zemo...just intently stare at him.
    Same. I was also kind of hoping they would start building up a "Masters of Evil" for Zemo to lead against the Avengers at some point. I guess it could still happen even without Steve though.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Same. I was also kind of hoping they would start building up a "Masters of Evil" for Zemo to lead against the Avengers at some point. I guess it could still happen even without Steve though.
    Rumors since last year were that Thunderbolt Ross was putting together the Thunderbolts. That he was gonna recruit Yalena at the end of Black Widow and Zemo would end up being the leader of his team. Might be some made up nonsense but it was one those rumors that got reported alot. I would have loved a Masters of evil. Zemo leading Abomination.... hmm they would have to introduce more people. MCU loves killing they're villians a bit too much. Who's still alive? Ghost(Not really a villian), Justin Hammer,Vulture,The Leader(Never got to see Sterns actually become him),Batroc,Mordo(He's doesn't seem evil. Just a bit of a mystical fundamentalist).... Yea that's all I got and most of those don't seem like Masters of Evil material.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Thunderbolts should probably bring back Zemo, Yelena, Ghost and in a twist Crossbones (yes I know he got blown up twice but maybe Ross has kept his survival a secret) back, with Clint as their handler. And then definitely Songbird and maybe Radioactive Man as new characters, possibly Moonstone. Taskmaster is also an option depending on what happens to him(?) in Black Widow.

Ultimate Member

Ooh yes, bring it on Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    The promos continue to barely do anything with USAgent/Walker!Cap.

I feel like they may be waiting to hit us full force with whatever dynamic he has in the MCU without prepping the mainstream audience ahead of time. Whether he’s a full blown villain, or the usual somewhat misanthropic and jingoist anti-hero, they may be waiting until we’re watching to show us what he is.
    I think we're just seeing footage from the first few episodes. USAgent might factor more into the second half.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm interested in seeing how much publicity plays into USAgent persona in this series. Making an appearance at that football game makes me believe he will be all show and no go.