Page 108 of 145 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2161
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Describing the Dora Milaje as ordinary women is a huge understatement.
    Very true.....co-signed!

Sam himself told Walker that Walker should rather tussle with Bucky than with the DM.

Mighty Member

And by the way... Has anyone considered that this supposedly "evil" v rsion of Agent 13 might be a Skrull?!?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Except that she put out the bounty in the first place. And the bounty was for a murder that she herself committed for reasons that aren’t apparent (as was said at the time, she could have handled that situation quite effectively with a phone call and no deaths). And why take the guys to her very valuable scientist in the first place, especially given she had to have some inkling that Zemo was a wildly uncertain variable? Even by comic book standards, the whole thing is convoluted and head-scratching. She kills the goose that lays the golden eggs, all while putting herself in mortal danger against people she is paying to avenge a murder she committed unnecessarily.
    Putting herself in mortal danger is the best way for a "bad guy/girl" manipulator to seem innocent and/or appear to be fighting for the good guys.

Btw, who was that old dude who blow up the arr sted One World folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Putting herself in mortal danger is the best way for a "bad guy/girl" manipulator to seem innocent and/or appear to be fighting for the good guys.

Btw, who was that old dude who blow up the arr sted One World folks?
    Zemo's butler.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't see how making her a Skrull would be a good idea since Skrulls ain't evil in the MCU.
    You are blatantly assuming that there are no evil skrulls.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Zemo's butler.
    Oooh riiiiight.

Man, I has forgotten about him. Many thanx dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, I've been asking about this Thunderbolts thing because there's nothing in the MCU that points to a Thunderbolts.

The only Thunderbolt in the MCU is Zemo.
    People are referring to the later version of the team that General Ross put together. Not the original that were pretending to be heroes.

I hope Batroc wasn't really dead. Seems unlikely but I liked his character. Would love him to be in the Thunderbolts. Also if the rumors of a Tournment in Shang Chi are true I was hoping he would appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I hope Batroc wasn't really dead. Seems unlikely but I liked his character. Would love him to be in the Thunderbolts. Also if the rumors of a Tournment in Shang Chi are true I was hoping he would appear.
    Yeah, I mean, we saw him sprawl on the floor, but I'd like him to not be dead.

I feel like they could do way more with Batroc than just a purple-garbed thug.

Extraordinary Member

And by the way... Has anyone considered that this supposedly "evil" v rsion of Agent 13 might be a Skrull?!?
    Ppl were speculating on that earlier in the thread.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

You are blatantly assuming that there are no evil skrulls.
    Sharon being a skrull is hoping a story decision comic fans don't like doesn't stick. Considering how straight forward the MCU has been, if she was a skrull we would have seen it on that stringer.

Incredible Member

I'm guessing I'm the only one who noticed Sharon was using a Agents of SHIELD electro mask while she was disguised in the last episode?
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I'm guessing I'm the only one who noticed Sharon was using a Agents of SHIELD electro mask while she was disguised in the last episode?
    It was first shown in "Winter Soldier" - everyone online noticed it, it's just not something that needs commenting - it's a well-established piece of MCU tech. Unless there's more to it, is there?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, I've been asking about this Thunderbolts thing because there's nothing in the MCU that points to a Thunderbolts.

The only Thunderbolt in the MCU is Zemo.
    There are several versions of the Thunderbolts in the comics. You're correct that of the original comic book team only Zemo is in the MCU.

But John Walker was Warden of The Thunder bolts jail headquarters during thier Suicide Squad knockoff phase.

Yelana Belova from the upcoming Black Widow movie was a member of the version run by Norman Osborne and Ghost from the Ant Man and Wasp movie was also from that team.

You could get a Frankensteined Thunderbolts team from the characters we have in the MCU already.