Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    I think the best thing about this was the end credits music. The first 15 minutes was good until the action went inside the plane, and then you were basically never able to see anything again. It made DC movies look positively color brilliant.

I imagine Falcons arc will be understanding that the shield is his. I guess we'll have to wait for next week to find out what Winter Soldiers arc is.

Still, first episode didn't take place in a living room, so that's a plus.
    You really like color don't you? It's never really been that important to me in movie's.

As for winter solders ark maybe we can finally get a pay off to that white wolf thing in BP?
    Last edited by choptop; 03-20-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You really like color don't you? It's never really been that important to me in movie's.
    Maybe it's his TV? I had no problem seeing what was going on at all.

BANNED

As a professional photographer, yeah, color and it's use is kind of a big deal to me. It really bothers me to see photos and videos done poorly.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I think the best thing about this was the end credits music. The first 15 minutes was good until the action went inside the plane, and then you were basically never able to see anything again. It made DC movies look positively color brilliant.

I imagine Falcons arc will be understanding that the shield is his. I guess we'll have to wait for next week to find out what Winter Soldiers arc is.

Still, first episode didn't take place in a living room, so that's a plus.
    I didn't have an issue with color and brightness. The implantation of Dolby Vision was excellent and looked fantastic on my TV.

As a professional photographer, yeah, color and it's use is kind of a big deal to me. It really bothers me to see photos and videos done poorly.
    You're a professional photographer? I would like to see some of your work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Maybe it's his TV? I had no problem seeing what was going on at all.
    Maybe it is my TV. I've spent considerable time, effort and money calibrating my TV correctly. Perhaps if I set it back to factory defaults things would look better on this series. Wouldn't eliminate the ice cold color balance, but reducing contrast might have at least allowed me to see the action taking place, though in a washed out image.

BANNED

Here's one

LRM_EXPORT_20160812_133933.jpg

BANNED

LRM_EXPORT_20180211_213246.jpg

Here's another

BANNED

One more

LRM_EXPORT_445910199587095_20191025_184802025.jpg

Boisterously Confused

I came into the series with a dislike of John Walker from the comics. So I didnt fully appreciate this...

Screenshot_20210320-193931.jpg

Well done.

You're really good! If you're ever in California I would definitely have work for you!

BANNED

You're really good! If you're ever in California I would definitely have work for you!
    Thank you. I've been to San Diego but have no immediate plans to return to the California area.

One of the things I am most happy about is I am seeing nobody complaining about the number of people Falcon killed, That had to be a good 15 to 20 people he killed in that open sequence. When you contrast that with people complaining about Wonder Woman roughing up dudes (not even killing) who threatened to kill kids and blow up 4 blocks it is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    One of the things I am most happy about is I am seeing nobody complaining about the number of people Falcon killed, That had to be a good 15 to 20 people he killed in that open sequence. When you contrast that with people complaining about Wonder Woman roughing up dudes (not even killing) who threatened to kill kids and blow up 4 blocks it is interesting.
    Lol stop. Nobody complained that she killed in the heat of battle, like Falcon. Let me know what other options he had as Diana did... I'll wait.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I think it's fair to question whether he should go into other nations and kill people while working for the American government.