Page 121 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2161

Random thought, but Zemo doesn't know Walker is a Super Soldier, right? It doesn't seem like that was public knowledge.

So Zemo unknowingly missed one.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    you know, it feels like this show works better if you just watch it as a whole movie, or at least it feels that way for the flag smashers. I think its easy for people to forget how ep 2 establishes that they have been going around stealing goods and distributing it to other people which is why a lot of people shelter them, before they actively did stuff like setting fires to kill people. feels to me a lot of people think they were terrorists right off the bat and get confused why there were citizens on their side in the first place.

I also think the flag smashers are actually not that lacking as some people have said, rather the problem comes from how the thing they are fighting against, the GRC, is not properly established and vague until we're in the 2nd to last ep. your only hint that maybe this government organization is not all that good is the fact that Walker comes out of a car with their logo on it, which is barely anything to go by and at this point Walker doesn't really look that bad yet. I think it would help a lot if they already dropped some info on the GRC by the 1st or 2nd ep, maybe show a bit on how they aren't that compassionate or the kind of corruption going on behind the scenes for these guys. probably that place the flag smashers blew up was part of the GRC but you don't really know that, they could have shown a scene where the guards/people there were taking their time in giving out the supplies or maybe even leisurely taking from it.
    Yeah, we really needed a villain focused episode. Let us know the stakes a lot better than what was vaguely referred to.

Ultimate Member

Are Falcon and Winter Soldier ever going to follow up on the remaining Flag Smashers just getting blown up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Are Falcon and Winter Soldier ever going to follow up on the remaining Flag Smashers just getting blown up?
    Or was that Flag-Smasher who survived falling into the water that Sam went after not one of the ones who got blown up...?

There's always Cap 4 .

Ultimate Member

One thing's got me curious...

How is there any legal question as to who owns the shield? I know Val brought that up to handwave away Sam holding onto it, but still. Has that been explained?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or was that Flag-Smasher who survived falling into the water that Sam went after not one of the ones who got blown up...?
    Yeah, him too.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    There's always Cap 4 .
    That's possible.

Predictions:

-Sharon leaking Stark technology to the world leads to a whole slate of B-C list villains armed with technology and a gimmick triggering Armor Wars.

-Contessa/Gen Ross forms the Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers and just like in the comics, they gain the trust of the public and greater acclaim than the one formed by the remaining Avengers. I think they will exploit a weakness and it will result in Carol and Sam being discredited in the public's eye.

-The remaining Avengers scramble together to form their own faction to counter the Dark Avengers.

-Zemo, fearing a superhuman war, breaks out of prison and forms the 'Masters of Evil' (they would have to have a different name though) or maybe infiltrate the organization as 'Thunderbolts'. But some of the villains end up enjoying being heroes and want to continue to being one, creating conflict with Zemo.

-The Dark Avengers inevitably fall from grace but the emerging Young Avengers will serve as a beacon of hope and optimism and chance for a better future.

Astonishing Member

I don't really think I quite understood Zemos motivation here. I sort of did. But is he against all super powered people? And if thats the case is his primary motivation to kill them? And wouldn't that mean Bucky or Spider-man or whomever?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    I don't really think I quite understood Zemos motivation here. I sort of did. But is he against all super powered people? And if thats the case is his primary motivation to kill them? And wouldn't that mean Bucky or Spider-man or whomever?
    Ummm...yes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Ummm...yes.
    Honestly I'm not big on anti-superhero Zemo

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Ummm...yes.
    Why didn't he send the butler to take out Bucky to. Or another assassin. Just giving him a breather?

Ultimate Member

Why didn't he send the butler to take out Bucky to. Or another assassin. Just giving him a breather?
    I think he told Bucky that he wouldn't kill him. And Zemo's probably just against easily created superhumans. Super soldiers would mean an escalation of the crap that brought around Ultron. When basic becomes superhuman, yikes!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    One thing's got me curious...

How is there any legal question as to who owns the shield? I know Val brought that up to handwave away Sam holding onto it, but still. Has that been explained?
    Nope.

We don't know where the Shield that Old Man Rogers gave Sam came from. At least I can't figure it out. Did Steve get it from the alt past timeline? Did he ask the Wakandans for a new one?

The Shield that Howard Stark gave Steve Rogers WAS Government property. Allegedly. We don't know how Howard Stark got hold of any Vibranium in the first place.

Assuming it's the same shield, that might be the gray area, if the US made Cap's first Shield out of swiped Vibranium that fell off the back of some airship. The Government wouldn't necessarily have known that in '42 but they know it now.

BANNED

Zeno has always demonstrated he's playing a long game, not instant gratification.