Page 44 of 145 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Pardons probably were only given to those who fought against Thanos. Sharon wasn't a part of that.
    So Steve and Nat got pardons for failure?
    Pretty sure the worship for killing Thanos they could have gotten Sharon a pardon. Guess Steve cared more about curing his blue balls in the segregation era than helping a person whose life was destroyed for helping him.
    Also won't change the fact that they had abandoned Sharon for the two years they were on the run. Any sympathy or excuses you can come up with for their douche behavior toward Sharon in Endgame falls apart when you look at how they treated her post-Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    Pretty sure the worship for killing Thanos they could have gotten Sharon a pardon. Guess Steve cared more about curing his blue balls in the segregation era than helping a person whose life was destroyed for helping him.
    Also won't change the fact that they had abandoned Sharon for the two years they were on the run. Any sympathy or excuses you can come up with for their douche behavior toward Sharon in Endgame falls apart when you look at how they treated her post-Civil War.
    None of that has to do with my point, though? Which is, since Sharon wasn't there, she wouldn't be on the governments' pardon list like Bucky was.

Zemo: So tell me, James. Have the falcons stopped screaming yet?

Hey, someone had to make this joke.

Astonishing Member

I absolutely loved this episode. The Bucky, Sam, Zemo combo worked extremely well. It was all compelling and I felt like it moved right into the meat of the story as it should with 3 episodes left.

The introduction of Madripoor was perfect here. It had that gritty underworld, sexy, lawless, crime haven feel we know from the comics. I was looking all over to see some X-men alter egos somewhere in the corner chilling. Sharon was amazing and got a character upgrade here with 7 years on the run making a life for herself after her crimes giving back Falcon's wings and Cap's shield. Her fight scenes went hard. They were gritty and brutal, very satisfying. That whole Madripoor sequence was beautifully shot and mapped out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    That’s actually part of the reason I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out this was all an elaborate backstory cooked up for Sharon as a government-affiliated agent in Madripoor - it beggars believe that if everyone was crushed enough by the Snap to accept back Cap and co., and the alien allies they’ve procured as well, that they wouldn’t also take back Sharon...

...But Sharon isn’t a superhero, she’s a spy, especially in the MCU when they had her introduced playing at being Cap’s neighbor. It’s possible her Madripoor cover is just the opposite number to her nurse cover, and we’re seeing how wide ranging her, well, range as an actor is.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    That’s actually part of the reason I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out this was all an elaborate backstory cooked up for Sharon as a government-affiliated agent in Madripoor - it beggars believe that if everyone was crushed enough by the Snap to accept back Cap and co., and the alien allies they’ve procured as well, that they wouldn’t also take back Sharon...

...But Sharon isn’t a superhero, she’s a spy, especially in the MCU when they had her introduced playing at being Cap’s neighbor. It’s possible her Madripoor cover is just the opposite number to her nurse cover, and we’re seeing how wide ranging her, well, range as an actor is.
    I thought she was a SHIELD agent. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    She was a Shield Agent in Winter Soldier. She moved over to the CIA after Shield dissolved.

Astonishing Member

Correct with everything going on I can see her showing up again with Fury in Secret wars

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    She was a Shield Agent in Winter Soldier. She moved over to the CIA after Shield dissolved.
    Oh yeah. How could I forget?

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Correct with everything going on I can see her showing up again with Fury in Secret wars
    Hopefully she gets more to do going forward. She's been kinda shortchanged in the MCU despite being a prominent agent in the comics

I think it's Secret Invasion, though (but maybe SW eventually!)

Boisterously Confused

I should have seen that last shot coming, but completely didn't. This is about to get very dicey for our heroes.

Loved this episode. Geeked out when Zemo said lowtown and Hightown. I like what I'm seeing from Zemo so far. When he throws on the mask and goes John Wick on Those dudes was great. Bucky breaking all the rules from his therapist. Bruh used a pipe as a javelin and impaled a guy.

So given what happens here at the end of. Is there any chance Boseman filmed a cameo? Like I don't remember the timeline for filming. Might not even be possible if they didn't start filming until 2020. Do like that they are showing Bucky isn't an idiot and still has strong ties to Wakanda. I though he broke him out and just figured when Zemo betrayed them he could handle it. Sounds like he wants to milk him for info ans let Wakanda have him(Tchalla forgave him, so I doubt they will kill Zemo). Though I don't know if he will betray them. I trust Zemo 100x more then John Walker at this point. The director also said whatever you expect from Zemo isn't what your gonna get. Surprised an old white lady directed this.

Edit: Googled her, she directed one of the movies everyone hates but I like. Liberty stands still, iono I like that movie. But I'm here for whatever from Snipes.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 04-02-2021 at 01:22 PM.

SHIELD had spies. She effectively went from one spy agency to another when she became a CIA agent.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    SHIELD had spies. She effectively went from one spy agency to another when she became a CIA agent.
    I always kinda for SHIELD is a spy agency considering how "military" they are

Okay, so now Wakanda is making their presence known and they obviously want to see Zemo punished. Will Bucky promise to hand him over to them? But Zemo is in his book -- why? Zemo wronged him, not the other way around. Funny that Zemo looked in Bucky's book but didn't mention his name there. So will Bucky's need for atonement allow him to help Zemo at the cost of his friendship with Wakanda?

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    ...Tchalla forgave him, so I doubt they will kill Zemo...
    T'Challa didn't forgive Zemo. He he turned from vengeance, and prevented Zemo's suicide so Zemo could be punished ("...justice is coming...the living are not done with you yet"). No, I don't know what the Dora Milaje have in mind for The Baron, but I'm pretty sure he ain't gonna like it.