Page 89 of 145 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2161
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    It implies to me that they will end fierce adversaries. One or the other of them is the Power Broker. Both have the motivations, neither have the means, but that is easy enough to explain in three minutes of dialog.
    Wait, Isaiah or Eli as the Power Broker? Or did you mean someone else?
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Spectacular Member

oh yeah I guess I should put my speculation out there before the finale is out:

contrary to how so many people seem to believe there will be a final clash between Sam and Bucky vs Walker, I actually think they wont considering what happened at the start of ep 5. they already beat a bloodlusted Walker with a vibranium shield, and while Walker probably still has some anger in him I think its more directed towards Karli than Sam, who while he probably doesn't like for taking the shield from him, I think the fact he made his own shield that has his own medals attached makes me think he's not that interested in taking it back. and of course the fact that his shield is just made from scrap metals rather than vibranium, meaning that Bucky would just break it himself, so Walker right now is nerfed from their first fight.

then we have Sam who I think its safe to believe has upgraded to vibranium wings and suit, and who knows if there were other additional upgrades like does he have a minigun, shock absorbers, a new redwing, etc. if they do fight, Walker is way at a disadvantage and the underdog in the scenario, he'd have to work with the flag smashers to have a chance and im pretty sure he hates them more than Sam and Bucky. well I guess its also possible he gets some form of assistance via Power Broker or Val but I don't think they have the time to insert that.

so yeah, I think they won't actually fight each other though there will be tensions. maybe Sam will convince Walker by the end to drop his grudges on them or he himself chooses to move on with his own identity. the only way I can see a fight still happen is if its just Sam vs Walker but then where does that leave Bucky to do something for the finale?

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Honestly, I don't think a Sam vs Walker fight helps the story. Nor does Sam getting a vibranium suit, as that would make him pretty much invulnerable: bullet proof, shock absorption, etc. It'd be him being a Super Soldier, without the SSS; eating his cake, yet having it too.

I think that Sam will save Walker, and ultimately he'll work in tandem with them to stop the Flag Smashers. Then, at the end, Contessa and/or Ross we'll contact him regarding H.A.M.M.E.R. and/or the Thunderbolts to act as a deterrent.

I think either Karli or Batroc dies tho.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

sam and walker will chat about the ship of theseus

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    sam and walker will chat about the ship of theseus
    We already had our huge boat metaphor in ep 5. If Loki ends his series with a boat metaphor as well, we'll know something's up...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    We already had our huge boat metaphor in ep 5. If Loki ends his series with a boat metaphor as well, we'll know something's up...
    Boat Avengers, starring Sub-Mariner

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Honestly, I don't think a Sam vs Walker fight helps the story. Nor does Sam getting a vibranium suit, as that would make him pretty much invulnerable: bullet proof, shock absorption, etc. It'd be him being a Super Soldier, without the SSS; eating his cake, yet having it too.
    So he would be like Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Boat Avengers, starring Sub-Mariner
    Stingray should be involved .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Stingray should be involved .
    I forgot about him. But doesn't everyone?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Wait, Isaiah or Eli as the Power Broker? Or did you mean someone else?
    It would be an enormously lost opportunity of it wasn't one of them. Especially Elias.

I think that Sam will save Walker, and ultimately he'll work in tandem with them to stop the Flag Smashers. Then, at the end, Contessa and/or Ross we'll contact him regarding H.A.M.M.E.R. and/or the Thunderbolts to act as a deterrent.

I think either Karli or Batroc dies tho.
    I think Walker is going to be gunning to kill all the Flag-Smashers. Whether that conflicts with Bucky and Sam probably depends on a lot of factors.

I think the only Vibranium is going to be in his wings. Sam having Vibranium wings is from the comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Walker is going to be gunning to kill all the Flag-Smashers. Whether that conflicts with Bucky and Sam probably depends on a lot of factors.

I think the only Vibranium is going to be in his wings. Sam having Vibranium wings is from the comics.
    Vibranium is in the comics? I honestly never knew that

BANNED

Honestly, I don't think a Sam vs Walker fight helps the story.
    The only end with a really emotional impact is Sam vs Isaiah and Bucky vs Walker, of which neither fight is decided.

Spectacular Member

well a lot of people out there are really insistent/believing Walker is gonna be the big villain to beat here, not considering that Sam and Bucky are way weaker overall to the flag smashers that have 6 super soldiers plus Batroc and maybe Power Broker's men. they won't be able to win(unless Sam's new suit is like BP that absorbs vibration to release shockwaves or has energy bullets), they need to have Walker helping them.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    well a lot of people out there are really insistent/believing Walker is gonna be the big villain to beat here, not considering that Sam and Bucky are way weaker overall to the flag smashers that have 6 super soldiers plus Batroc and maybe Power Broker's men. they won't be able to win(unless Sam's new suit is like BP that absorbs vibration to release shockwaves or has energy bullets), they need to have Walker helping them.
    A lot of fans have condition themselves to hate Walker. At this point the character can find a cure for cancer and fans will still find a reason to hate his guts