So, this year we'll get (or already premiered) the following shows:

- WandaVision
    - falcon and winter soldier
    - Loki
    - What If?
    - Ms. Marvel
    - Hawkeye

Correct me if I'm wrong ^

Are they planning to do five to six Marvel shows per year?
    Man, I would be so on board if that's the case. Marvel and Star Wars (perhaps Star from 23 feb and onwards) are the only things that brought me to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    So, this year we'll get (or already premiered) the following shows:

- WandaVision
    - falcon and winter soldier
    - Loki
    - What If?
    - Ms. Marvel
    - Hawkeye

Correct me if I'm wrong ^

Are they planning to do five to six Marvel shows per year?
    Man, I would be so on board if that's the case. Marvel and Star Wars (perhaps Star from 23 feb and onwards) are the only things that brought me to begin with.
    Some of these were supposed to come out last year. F&TWS and Wandavision atleast
    I think this year is more stacked then it will be in the future.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Some of these were supposed to come out last year. F&TWS and Wandavision atleast
    I think this year is more stacked then it will be in the future.
    Could be.

I feel like Disney is angling for a timetable where they almost always have a Marvel or SW show either airing or about to start. Where there might be a few weeks between shows, but otherwise there is always something new to look forward to. I'll be curious to see if these projects are successful enough to make that a reality. *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Could be.

I feel like Disney is angling for a timetable where they almost always have a Marvel or SW show either airing or about to start. Where there might be a few weeks between shows, but otherwise there is always something new to look forward to. I'll be curious to see if these projects are successful enough to make that a reality. *fingers crossed*
    True and once the SW shows get going full swing they won't have room for this many Marvel shows every year. I think 3 maybe 4 MCU shows a year max is gonna be the norm. Not 6, but who knows.

Plus the Disney+ catalog is about to get huge:
    https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-plu...ies-and-shows/

True and once the SW shows get going full swing they won't have room for this many Marvel shows every year. I think 3 maybe 4 MCU shows a year max is gonna be the norm. Not 6, but who knows.
    Provided that it's 3 to 5 MCU shows and 3 to 4 SW shows both great in quality, yeah I'd totally be in.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Plus the Disney+ catalog is about to get huge:
    https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-plu...ies-and-shows/

Nice, good to see The Netherlands in on the list. Lol, first thing I had to look up will it be available over here in my country.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Marvel and Star Wars don't overlap. I think the shows have to worry about not stepping on the movies toes.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Next year will probably see more Star Wars and less Marvel since they're only releasing as far as I can tell The Bad Batch (Season 1?) over Spring and Book of Boba Fett at the end of the year. 2022 will have S3 of Mandalorian and Andor S1, probably Obi Wan Kenobi as well and maybe another one of the Mando spinoffs and a possible S2 for Bad Batch.

As for Marvel in 2022... Loki and What If are both supposed to be getting second seasons. I think She Hulk and Moon Knight will both come out next year as well. And the GOTG Holiday Special is confirmed for Christmas 2022.