Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men monday 95 Scott and Jean

Not a huge amount of info.....I wouldn't think the editor would be voting on the poll. Surely if he wants Tempo used he could just arrange that. Not coming for Jordan D White as he seems like a lovely guy but I mean he can just make it happen without a vote.

I just looked at Fabian Nicieza work on comicvine. He actually did some of my favourite issues of X-Men.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I also submitted a question almost word for word around Rachel and Jean, and I could have come up with a better answer than what we got. It just felt like word vomit instead of, "Yeah we aren't doing anything about it our changing the optics but take my word for it they like each other".

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Well that was forgettable...

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I also submitted a question almost word for word around Rachel and Jean, and I could have come up with a better answer than what we got. It just felt like word vomit instead of, "Yeah we aren't doing anything about it our changing the optics but take my word for it they like each other".
    Yeah that answer was off... he really could have just said that they’re both grown and busy.

Incredible Member

In regard to Nate Grey, I think Cyclops and Jean both acknowledge that he is their son. I mean, the first proper time Nate met Jean, they both wished they were mother and son but knew they weren't. In Disassembled, Nate and Jean again call each other mother and son after denying it. Cyclops has always been more fatherly to the alternate children anyway. So Jordan's answer rings kind of I don't knowish when it seems more like, they're leaving him there because he's fine and happy (and given that he's a super powerful precog, Moira probably doesn't want him around either).

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Well that was forgettable...
    Agreed. Was hoping to get some Cable information at least. A future tease or something. Nothing.

As a long-time Scott/Jean fan, I loved this. It got me into the Valentine's Day spirit for all the right reasons.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

This was as dry as the Jott ship lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    This was as dry as the Jott ship lmao
    Not sure if Dry is the word I would use, but this was MEH. No deep questions, just shallow questions and answers

Hopefully the fact that JDW voted for Tempo means he asked Hickman to include her on the team even if she (most likely) doesn't win.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Not sure if Dry is the word I would use, but this was MEH. No deep questions, just shallow questions and answers
    To be fair, it's not the deepest situation. He's the main character of the franchise and the editors want him with the female character that is supposed to be squeaky clean because he is back to being a paragon now.

Not much to get into, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    To be fair, it's not the deepest situation. He's the main character of the franchise and the editors want him with the female character that is supposed to be squeaky clean because he is back to being a paragon now.

Not much to get into, to be honest.
    You are right, it is just for convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    One of the things that cgood come out of the falimy all together for superficial reasons is that Jean could interact more with Rachel, but writers seems not interested. A completely waste of the dinamic

Mighty Member

I can't even put myself through reading that. JDW says so much without actually saying anything. When I've read his interviews in the past, I feel icky afterwards. Like somebody totally gaslit me.

And he voted for Tempo? LMAO. How convenient he voted for her when he knows Polaris and Banshee are the ones likely to get it.

Please I’m begging you interview someone literally anyone else these are insufferably boring