Quote Originally Posted by Orbus View Post
I loved both the Peter David written series that starred the character. Should he ever return I think he should be more complex than just strictly being a hero or villain. He should mostly work for the greater good but due to the cosmic awareness he should sometimes overlook the people involved. Someone like Rick Jones and/or Songbird should be the ones to act as something of a moral to keep him straight. Someone like Al Ewing would do great stuff with him.

Does anyone think that the running gag of him taking Monica's code name should continue? Obviously he can't be Captain Marvel and Photon sounds kinda bland. Maybe he should not have a superhero handle and just go by Genis.
Ha, I don't think he will use the name Spectrum, but for the gag, that might be fun.
Ewing would be an excellent choice, the interaction between Genis and Noh-Varr would be hilarious, since they were both rebellious teenagers when they were younger.
And I think Genis was called Legacy in one of his first runs, the one drawn by Ed Benes, but I'd be okay with just Genis.
Phyla from the other universe don't have code name either, because I think she was also Captain Marvel in her own dimension.