Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Default Is Inferno 2: Electric Boogaloo on the way?

A few friends of mine have heard rumblings of this, and now it’s been speculated on BleedingCool

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/is-x...or-the-summer/

D0F7F23D-65CF-46DD-B752-00945D0607D0.jpg
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

It would gel with the rumor (and timing) of OG Cable’s return after Cable issue #12. I’m here for it. Hope it’s true!

Incredible Member

Stryfe is up to no good, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    A few friends of mine have heard rumblings of this, and now it’s been speculated on BleedingCool

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/is-x...or-the-summer/

D0F7F23D-65CF-46DD-B752-00945D0607D0.jpg
    Have your friends heard any other rumblings? That perhaps gel with the rumor dropped here awhile back about the real Cable coming back? Maybe via this event? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks in advance.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It could also tie with Madelyne's return and follow up on the tease shared by Bar Sinister back in HOX/POX.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Have your friends heard any other rumblings? That perhaps gel with the rumor dropped here awhile back about the real Cable coming back? Maybe via this event? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks in advance.
    Nothing on that yet, but I’ll make a rumor thread and upload anything I hear from here on out.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member

I hope Maddy gets more justice in this Inferno than she got in the last one. I like that Stryfe is involved because I was always curious about Maddy who was a clone of Jean having a clone of her own precious child. Would she treat him like a real son, even though the Quiet Council never treated her as a real individual? Hopefully Alex can use this event or whatever to either strong arm the Quiet Council into bringing her back or stealthily do it without them knowning.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I hope Maddy gets more justice in this Inferno than she got in the last one. I like that Stryfe is involved because I was always curious about Maddy who was a clone of Jean having a clone of her own precious child. Would she treat him like a real son, even though the Quiet Council never treated her as a real individual? Hopefully Alex can use this event or whatever to either strong arm the Quiet Council into bringing her back or stealthily do it without them knowning.
    Last time she met Stryfe, she was terrified of him because of how much power he held and just how insane he was. She pretended to join him to appeal to his mommy issues and then betrayed him to help Cable and Nate Grey beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Nothing on that yet, but I’ll make a rumor thread and upload anything I hear from here on out.
    Thanks! I’ll keep looking out for more rumors and hints as well.