I know some of you youngens wont know what I am talking about but yhe older farts like me will vibe with this. I am talking about the Arcades of yester year. Not the Dave And Busters crap they have now. I mean the putting ten bucks into the change machine and trying to balance a hand full of quarters while walking around with an over sized Coke. The greasy joy sticks because that one jerk kid would not wipe his damn hands after eating the god awful arcade snack counter pizza. And why was the place always so Smokey? Who was lighting up in a room full of kids?

So tell me your favorite arcade memorires?

For me it was the place down the street. I would go there once a month on Saturday with a roll of quarters. I learned early on to stay away from street fighter because that bastard who was a monster with Guile would own every one. it was just a money drain. I would camp out at The Simpson game or Ninja Turtles game. I would have played the Xmen game more often but all the good players were taken. And who the Hell wants to be Dazzler? The Simpson was great. I love the boos fight against the bear. Because why not let's fight a bear. How about the dream land level where you fought the doughnuts? I loved Homer just beating the crap out of the doughnuts. I knew I had to get there early or I would get stuck with Marge or Lisa.

So what are your memories?