Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

I'm very interested to know what the Dragon of the Moon brings to the table in terms of power and abilities for Moondragon. Is it phoenix type entity?

Heather seems to have it trapped on her finger in a tattoo and can conjure it whenever she needs to. But what does it actually do?

The new Heather is immune to its corrupting influence and also seems like she is "friends" with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I'm very interested to know what the Dragon of the Moon brings to the table in terms of power and abilities for Moondragon. Is it phoenix type entity?

Heather seems to have it trapped on her finger in a tattoo and can conjure it whenever she needs to. But what does it actually do?

The new Heather is immune to its corrupting influence and also seems like she is "friends" with it.
    616 Dragon of the Moon is like a demonic entity, seems like a evil Phoenix type of being.
    The Moondragon of 616 was able to transform into a dragon due to their connection, but not that much else as I recall.
    The Moondragon from the hero-verse seems to be able to manifest the dragon in a form of telepathy construct,
    and since they essentially merged into the new 616 Moondragon, they were strong enough to control it,
    that's my understanding anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    616 Dragon of the Moon is like a demonic entity, seems like a evil Phoenix type of being.
    The Moondragon of 616 was able to transform into a dragon due to their connection, but not that much else as I recall.
    The Moondragon from the hero-verse seems to be able to manifest the dragon in a form of telepathy construct,
    and since they essentially merged into the new 616 Moondragon, they were strong enough to control it,
    that's my understanding anyways.
    Thanks.

The hero moondragon seemed like she was able to control it before her merger with 616 moondragon. She had a tattoo of it on her arm and she was able to summon it like a tk dragon??

From what I recall from my old New Defenders days, the Dragon of the Moon was like a parasitic entity, which, at the same time that it maximized Heather's powers of the mind to god-like levels (maybe even beyond what she wielded with the Mind Gem), made it so that Heather would die without it's presence. It was a terrible cycle. The more it corrupted Heather, or through her corrupted others, the more powerful it became, and the more power it gave her in return, in the end making her even more corruptable and corrupted. I actully don't think they explored that story as well as they could have, back in the day.

Peace

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Thanks.

The hero moondragon seemed like she was able to control it before her merger with 616 moondragon. She had a tattoo of it on her arm and she was able to summon it like a tk dragon??
    That was a TK dragon -- the alternate Moondragon was never exposed to the Dragon Of The Moon. It might not have even existed in her home universe.

Thank you everyone for the replies

I am loving these last few issues. I'm not really the type to follow a writer to companies but i love following a writer a like around the universe i like and Al just keeps turning out gold. This and Gamma Flight were so good today.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Another great issue. Could there be a potential love triangle brewing between, Rich, Pete and Gomora?

Moondragon also showing how easy it is for her to send telepathic messages from across the galaxy.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    How? Can you give spoilers? PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Most likely a book store employee/owner. They get books early but i didn't think it was this early?
    I review comics for a website, and get big storylines ahead of the vendors.

Been reading this series, really love how Ewing has handled both the team and Rich Rider. Really hope this series continues despite no october solicit.

Random question here if anyone knows since the Nova thread seems left behind. Have Carol and Rich interacted? iirc by the time Nova got big on the cosmic side Carol was still on earth acting as Ms Marvel right? And then since he came back I don't think they've properly interacted aside from Kamala telling him Carol is now Captain Marvel

This book is canceled. My heart is broken.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Do you have a source?

Yes. I have a comic subscription through G-Mart. When I checked my subscription list for October GotG, Black Cat, WoX, and X-Corp are all inactive. When they’re inactive that means they’re cancelled, per the guy I emailed to verify it.
    ACB6D3B8-4CC0-4F45-BA02-1404D14C7662.jpg

Astonishing Member

That doesn't necessarily mean that the book won't relaunch. We've seen that happen before -- a book takes a couple of months off and then the same creative team (or at least the same writer) launch again with a new #1. I would be really surprised if Ewing's GOTG was just ending like this, given that this is the best the book has been in years AND Marvel has basically just made Ewing their main writer for cosmic-based books.