Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 264
  1. #211
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Next up is the crossover with SWORD written by same writer
    Thank you my friend!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  2. #212
    Fantastic Member PsychicScion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    497

    Default

    sword2020007_cover (1).jpg cover from upcoming crossover - SWORD is an amazing book too

  3. #213
    Incredible Member Thundershot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Am I the only one that would love to see Al Ewing writing Genis-Vell? I think it’s time for him to return now that cosmic things are ramping up again...

  4. #214
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Am I the only one that would love to see Al Ewing writing Genis-Vell? I think it’s time for him to return now that cosmic things are ramping up again...
    I would be more surprised if Ewing doesn't bring him back.

    With Phyla-Vell (even if from an alternative universe) and Hulking on the current team, I'll be surprised if he didn't want to explore the family and its legacy more.

  5. #215
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Am I the only one that would love to see Al Ewing writing Genis-Vell? I think it’s time for him to return now that cosmic things are ramping up again...
    Imagine if the being the cult is bringing back ends up being Genis-Vell!

  6. #216
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    As I'm not following the current GotG run, I wanted to ask this here.

    Is the current Power Stone wielder in the upcoming Infinite Destinies tie-in a villain in the actual story, or is this just how CBR is spinning it?
    gf.me/u/zjvqdz

    Linked is a personal GoFundMe for a financial nest egg. After having lost our mother this past February, me and my brother have had serious financial anxieties. If you are able/willing and/or if you know someone else who is, please consider contributing and sharing. Thank you.

  7. #217
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    As I'm not following the current GotG run, I wanted to ask this here.

    Is the current Power Stone wielder in the upcoming Infinite Destinies tie-in a villain in the actual story, or is this just how CBR is spinning it?
    I don't think the Prince of Power was shown to be a villain.

  8. #218
    Incredible Member strathcona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    524

    Default

    While I am still loving this series (Ewing is easily the best writer at Marvel right now), I'm still irked by Avril's presence. I trust that Ewing will explain how she and Quasar got bonded together via the Quantum Bands, but I fail to see what she brings to the team. Especially right now, Quasar absorbed and contained Ego back in the Maximum Security event. He'd probably be the one you'd want helping deal with him.

  9. #219
    Incredible Member Thundershot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    While I am still loving this series (Ewing is easily the best writer at Marvel right now), I'm still irked by Avril's presence. I trust that Ewing will explain how she and Quasar got bonded together via the Quantum Bands, but I fail to see what she brings to the team. Especially right now, Quasar absorbed and contained Ego back in the Maximum Security event. He'd probably be the one you'd want helping deal with him.
    Speaking of Maximum Security, I’d also like to see whatever happened to the Ruul....

  10. #220
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I don't think the Prince of Power was shown to be a villain.
    Yeah probably he and Hercules will get in a typical brawl of Hercules of "prepare for the gift...the gift of battle!".

  11. #221
    Incredible Member strathcona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Speaking of Maximum Security, I’d also like to see whatever happened to the Ruul....
    Agreed. I seem to recall that we saw some Kree with Ruul-like tentacles on their head in a recent issue. Did I make that up?

  12. #222
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I don't think the Prince of Power was shown to be a villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah probably he and Hercules will get in a typical brawl of Hercules of "prepare for the gift...the gift of battle!".
    Thanks you two.

    So I guess that was just CBR being CBR.
    gf.me/u/zjvqdz

    Linked is a personal GoFundMe for a financial nest egg. After having lost our mother this past February, me and my brother have had serious financial anxieties. If you are able/willing and/or if you know someone else who is, please consider contributing and sharing. Thank you.

  13. #223
    Mighty Member kevlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I was going to ask about Moondragaon.

    Have they shown her using her powers well? TP and her TK? Does she seem more powerful now?
    She's definitely more powerful or at least she's showing off her power set more. The alternate moondragon was the most powerful telepath in her universe and now she's merged with 616 moondragon. She was never taken over by the dragon of the moon but she does have some kind of relationship with it where she can summon it at will. She used it well against the Greek gods.

    She's also used tk to fly which is great to see.

    Finally we seem to be seeing moondragon as the cosmic level telepath she ought to be!

  14. #224
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    She's definitely more powerful or at least she's showing off her power set more. The alternate moondragon was the most powerful telepath in her universe and now she's merged with 616 moondragon. She was never taken over by the dragon of the moon but she does have some kind of relationship with it where she can summon it at will. She used it well against the Greek gods.

    She's also used tk to fly which is great to see.

    Finally we seem to be seeing moondragon as the cosmic level telepath she ought to be!
    Thank you kevlon.

    I need to see me some cosmic psychic power action!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  15. #225
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    20,967

    Default

    art by Magickmarker


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •