Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Next up is the crossover with SWORD written by same writer
    Thank you my friend!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

sword2020007_cover (1).jpg cover from upcoming crossover - SWORD is an amazing book too

Am I the only one that would love to see Al Ewing writing Genis-Vell? I think it’s time for him to return now that cosmic things are ramping up again...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Am I the only one that would love to see Al Ewing writing Genis-Vell? I think it’s time for him to return now that cosmic things are ramping up again...
    I would be more surprised if Ewing doesn't bring him back.

With Phyla-Vell (even if from an alternative universe) and Hulking on the current team, I'll be surprised if he didn't want to explore the family and its legacy more.

Fantastic Member

Imagine if the being the cult is bringing back ends up being Genis-Vell!

Astonishing Member

As I'm not following the current GotG run, I wanted to ask this here.

Is the current Power Stone wielder in the upcoming Infinite Destinies tie-in a villain in the actual story, or is this just how CBR is spinning it?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    As I'm not following the current GotG run, I wanted to ask this here.

Is the current Power Stone wielder in the upcoming Infinite Destinies tie-in a villain in the actual story, or is this just how CBR is spinning it?
    I don't think the Prince of Power was shown to be a villain.

While I am still loving this series (Ewing is easily the best writer at Marvel right now), I'm still irked by Avril's presence. I trust that Ewing will explain how she and Quasar got bonded together via the Quantum Bands, but I fail to see what she brings to the team. Especially right now, Quasar absorbed and contained Ego back in the Maximum Security event. He'd probably be the one you'd want helping deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    While I am still loving this series (Ewing is easily the best writer at Marvel right now), I'm still irked by Avril's presence. I trust that Ewing will explain how she and Quasar got bonded together via the Quantum Bands, but I fail to see what she brings to the team. Especially right now, Quasar absorbed and contained Ego back in the Maximum Security event. He'd probably be the one you'd want helping deal with him.
    Speaking of Maximum Security, I’d also like to see whatever happened to the Ruul....

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Yeah probably he and Hercules will get in a typical brawl of Hercules of "prepare for the gift...the gift of battle!".

Speaking of Maximum Security, I’d also like to see whatever happened to the Ruul....
    Agreed. I seem to recall that we saw some Kree with Ruul-like tentacles on their head in a recent issue. Did I make that up?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah probably he and Hercules will get in a typical brawl of Hercules of "prepare for the gift...the gift of battle!".
    Thanks you two.

So I guess that was just CBR being CBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I was going to ask about Moondragaon.

Have they shown her using her powers well? TP and her TK? Does she seem more powerful now?
    She's definitely more powerful or at least she's showing off her power set more. The alternate moondragon was the most powerful telepath in her universe and now she's merged with 616 moondragon. She was never taken over by the dragon of the moon but she does have some kind of relationship with it where she can summon it at will. She used it well against the Greek gods.

She's also used tk to fly which is great to see.

Finally we seem to be seeing moondragon as the cosmic level telepath she ought to be!

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    She's definitely more powerful or at least she's showing off her power set more. The alternate moondragon was the most powerful telepath in her universe and now she's merged with 616 moondragon. She was never taken over by the dragon of the moon but she does have some kind of relationship with it where she can summon it at will. She used it well against the Greek gods.

She's also used tk to fly which is great to see.

Finally we seem to be seeing moondragon as the cosmic level telepath she ought to be!
    Thank you kevlon.

I need to see me some cosmic psychic power action!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

art by Magickmarker