Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I would also welcome the return of the Infinity Watch, along with...

The Heralds of Galactus

I've always had a soft spot for Terrax. He's lately been more of an anti hero so I'd love him to join the guardians.

We've not seen fire lord for a while? I must admit I prefer his annihilation look rather than the look above.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I've always had a soft spot for Terrax. He's lately been more of an anti hero so I'd love him to join the guardians.
    I know, right?! Didn't Terrax recently appear in a story involving Iron Man?

We've not seen fire lord for a while? I must admit I prefer his annihilation look rather than the look above.
    Completely understandable. I'm a traditionalist, so the classic version will always be my first choice:

I've always had a soft spot for Terrax. He's lately been more of an anti hero so I'd love him to join the guardians....
    I’ve always loved Terrax for the big fights. Stories involving him are always action packed.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Didn't Terrax recently appear in a story involving Iron Man?

Completely understandable. I'm a traditionalist, so the classic version will always be my first choice:

Slightly off topic on firelord. Does he need his staff to use his powers?

Slightly off topic on firelord. Does he need his staff to use his powers?
    No. I have seen him use eye blasts before. I think he can shoot from his hands, but uses his staff for focusing his powers as well as making it easier to use his powers when he is holding the staff.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No. I have seen him use eye blasts before. I think he can shoot from his hands, but uses his staff for focusing his powers as well as making it easier to use his powers when he is holding the staff.
    Thank you

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I miss stories like this.

EB693603-213F-4360-83CC-1FF9DB811C8A.jpg

Thank you
    No problem my friend.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    As a Jean/Phoenix fan, I loved this story and that Jean "won", but I didn't like that they used Firelord as he is another favorite. It was supposed to have been Thor here, but editorial panicked and changed it to "as lesser character" as they put it, since they did not want Thor beaten by a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Wendell Vaughn! Man, I hope he's actually used here. I dunno why they kept trying to replace him, he's never quite been used to his full potential.
    This. He's been marginalized and made a joke. Now he's replaced twice/shared by gay women...I don't get this fixation the marvel creative staff seems to have. Even at his 'best' he was known more for dying a lot and talking. The worst foolishness was when he blew himself up with the nullifier.

The bands needed to have their own book. It was as bad as the whole mjolinir deal is now. Q was nothing, disrespected by enemies and only looked at as a meat puppet for the bracelets. More than once his hands were cut off to get them. The whole idea of him being a pacifist was taken too far, making a potentially great character lame and replaceable. For such a lofty title he sure wasn't that highly thought of.

Then the Moondragon angle, where she tried a hookup with Wendell for 'Cosmic Love' saying he wasn't ready when he refused her (before she was made gay or bi, I can't tell anymore). So then she goes with Phyla Vel. Seems like Moony has a Quasar fetish regardless. All this swapping around hasn't added to the Quasar legacy at all.

So to me this body swap thing is lame...it was done with Rick Jones. What even is the point of Quasar anymore? I never heard of 'specialty heroes.' The title/power is a hat you pass around.

I always liked the newer costume, but they draw the bands like five gallon buckets. Looks stupid asf and cheesy.
    Last edited by BooCoo; 06-29-2021 at 06:26 PM.
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    She seemed to have gotten a power boost cause she merged with an alternate time line version of herself. She also has a direct connection to the Dragon now. When she manifests the Dragon, her powers are boosted.

She has been shown flying so guessing that is her TK ... but she has been using her telepathy extensively ...and using it in smart ways.

She seems to be Earth's non- mutant telepath expert like Dr Strange is to magic.

She also showed up in last Iron Man issue for great scenes with Hellcat. She was able to use her telepathy from planets away to contact Hellcat.
    Why did she merge with an alternate version? Seems like the other Moondragon would want her own life.
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by BooCoo View Post
    Why did she merge with an alternate version? Seems like the other Moondragon would want her own life.
    The other Moondragon from the superhero universe wanted to merge with our Moondragon because everything worked out for her in her Universe, while ours was just met with failure an heartbreak.

I’m so excited for this upcoming story, but it’s a bittersweet happiness. Can you imagine how beautiful this would be if we had it illustrated by Cabal and Schiti?

Anyone else want Crystal to join this book?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Anyone else want Crystal to join this book?
    Yes I do. A good power set, and she has a past in being a Superhero. Plus it can expand more on what the Inhumans are currently doing.