Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 'Reign of X' and the future of the X-Men with Jordan White

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I was about to criticize JDW self-congratulatory tone in the interview but then I read about him reminding Leah about Rachel’s powers and suddenly all was good in the world.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There's a bit of insight into just how storylines and formulated and pitched and shared and developed and finalised. And it shows that JDW is certainly on top of everything, if they're already planning new stories for July and after, post the Hellfire Gala.

I wonder which book, X-Corp or Moira X was chopped...and now I'm sad.

This was a very engaging and somewhat illuminating interview. (AiPT should take notes...formulate original questions and severely limit the number of fan questions)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

We still better get X-Corp.

Moira X can wait.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Moira X can wait.
    As much as I desperately want Moira X...I agree, it can wait until Fall of X, the third and final Act of HiX-Man's play. It actually seems a more fitting time to (re)introduce the character and her machinations just when Unstable starts turning into WTF!?Insane.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-09-2021 at 06:39 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Are they waiting for Carey for the Moira X book?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As much as I desperately want Moira X...I agree, it can wait until Fall of X, the third and final Act of HiX-Man's play. It actually seems a more fitting time to (re)introduce the character and her machinations just when Unstable starts turning into WTF!?Insane.
    Agreed. I wouldn't mind learning more about Moira but it probably fits better when we get closer the climax of this era.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Agreed. I wouldn't mind learning more about Moira but it probably fits better when we get closer the climax of this era.
    Yeah totally, I can imagine a nice mini during the end of Hickman's run.

Where each issue recounts the behind the scenes of the major events in X-Men and how Magneto, Moira, and Xavier tried dealing with it behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I was about to criticize JDW self-congratulatory tone in the interview but then I read about him reminding Leah about Rachel’s powers and suddenly all was good in the world.
    That line was really worthy to read the interview HAHHA

Mighty Member

Like... yes, I am really happy that I was able to suggest Sage as a character in a book where she makes sense so she could come back from limbo, but the real credit goes to Ben Percy who also thought she was a good fit and have made her shine.
    Can someone tell me when Sage has shined during this? I’m still waiting for her to do something in this era. She did more back in The Hellfire Club. Let’s give Sage something to do than just be the subway booth operator

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Team X-Corp.
    I wouldn't mind if Moira were completely forgotten.
    My flag is bacon.

Moira X can wait.
    Agreed. The interview didn't fill me with hope we're getting X-Corp, thought

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm the opposite, I feel we have so many teams already, I wouldn't mind to see Moira's backstory fleshed out in more detail. Although I feel, with her being central to Hickman's master plan, another writer could ultimately only explore her past without really moving her forward one inch.

ctrl find, jean, scott, "ok." ctrl find Storm, "brainstorm?" I'm not reading that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sounds like they plan to make a big deal out of this X-men launch. I hope the artist is good and the team has some members that I’ll get excited about. Fingers crossed...