Default Justice Society World War 2 trailer has dropped

From IGn’s YouTube channel:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=14I0DejYo54

EDIT: Nevermind, was released 8 days ago. You guys probably already know.
    Last edited by Burning Eyes; 02-10-2021 at 04:25 AM.
    Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, Justice League.

My favorite film trilogy.

Spectacular Member

With The Flash (Barry Allan), Wonder Woman and Aquaman looking like the focus it makes this look more like a Justice League movie

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'll definitely check it out, but tempering my expectations. Barry doesn't really need to be there IMO, and Alan's absence leaves a big hole.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning63 View Post
    With The Flash (Barry Allan), Wonder Woman and Aquaman looking like the focus it makes this look more like a Justice League movie
    Eh.. Aquaman’s yet to even be shown in any clip or trailer all we’ve seen is an image and I doubt he’ll be part of the team. More likely play a neutral/antagonistic role. If he’s even shown prominently. In Diana’s defense they’re is Hippolyta and I believe Diana have both been members of the JSA.? I think Rebirth kind of suggested it was her first team too that she was apart of.

Barry seems pretty prominent but I’d imagine their trying to give him a lot of spotlight before his film which I’m assuming is still in production whether on a halt or not I’m unsure of. Its kind of hard to know how the more prominent members of the JSA will be showcased off the trailer though.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm not the audience for animated projects (unless it's something really stellar), but I'm glad to see the Justice Society get a lil love. Doesn't look very good, but hey hope you guys dig it.

Needs Alan and Ted though, 100%.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 02-10-2021 at 10:21 AM.