Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Something I think would be interesting if they continue with Flash's time in Sian Cong would be that one of the chopper pilots who flew Flash's platoon on missions was John Walker's brother Mike. Not that they were friends per se..but that they knew each other for a period of a few weeks before Mike's chopper was shot down.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Something I think would be interesting if they continue with Flash's time in Sian Cong would be that one of the chopper pilots who flew Flash's platoon on missions was John Walker's brother Mike. Not that they were friends per se..but that they knew each other for a period of a few weeks before Mike's chopper was shot down.
    That would be an interesting twist.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

.... so how many relatives know that Thompson died, and at this point, how is his legal status addressed upon resurrection?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... so how many relatives know that Thompson died, and at this point, how is his legal status addressed upon resurrection?
    I think they all do. But all we have so far is a hand popping out of his grave so no one has addressed his resurrection yet.

Amazing Member

If he could just immediately go to the nearest court hall and adopt Andi that would be great, please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    If he could just immediately go to the nearest court hall and adopt Andi that would be great, please and thank you.
    Yes, that would be very nice and good to see.

Extraordinary Member

Though shown very briefly in Heroes Reborn...does Flash seem like an even bigger jerk? And is that Mephisto's doing over his need to torment Peter?

Though shown very briefly in Heroes Reborn...does Flash seem like an even bigger jerk? And is that Mephisto's doing over his need to torment Peter?
    Yeah, it looks like without Spider-Man to give Flash a better example to strive towards . . .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    So would I, but, isn't he technically dead (along with Patrick Mulligan)? I thought Eddie killed him when Eddie was going through his weird "no more symbiote they are evil" phase?
    That would be the whole point of getting Scott/Hybrid back. He was done absolutely wrong and dirty, and for as much of a renaissance that Eddie has gone through, not a single person in the creative teams since Eddie's been back as Venom have ever even made an inch of an effort to acknowledge the dirt Scott/Hybrid got put into by Eddie's express hands, let alone taken any steps to address this.

(Pat's death sucked too in its own way, but not so much in the ways that Scott's death did. Besides, at least for Toxin, I'm actually curious and interested to see where Toxin and his new teen host will go in the future. Woulda been a nice legacy connection if that teen was Pat's son aged up to his teens, but I'm okay with Toxin's current take.)
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 05-16-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    That would be the whole point of getting Scott/Hybrid back. He was done absolutely wrong and dirty, and for as much of a renaissance that Eddie has gone through, not a single person in the creative teams since Eddie's been back as Venom have ever even made an inch of an effort to acknowledge the dirt Scott/Hybrid got put into by Eddie's express hands, let alone taken any steps to address this.

(Pat's death sucked too in its own way, but not so much in the ways that Scott's death did. Besides, at least for Toxin, I'm actually curious and interested to see where Toxin and his new teen host will go in the future. Woulda been a nice legacy connection if that teen was Pat's son aged up to his teens, but I'm okay with Toxin's current take.)
    I'm still disappointed Scott wasn't dredged up for his codices during Absolute Carnage, or his "echo" wasn't confronted by Eddie while Eddie was stuck in the symbiote hive mind for most of King in Black with Flash and Rex. Either of those would have been a great way to address the absolute wrong he was done by Eddie.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm still disappointed Scott wasn't dredged up for his codices during Absolute Carnage, or his "echo" wasn't confronted by Eddie while Eddie was stuck in the symbiote hive mind for most of King in Black with Flash and Rex. Either of those would have been a great way to address the absolute wrong he was done by Eddie.
    Either would have certainly been a good first step in acknowledging the wrongs Eddie (and by extension the creative team at the time) wrought against Scott. But as you said, they had the prefect opportunities and they didn't even bother taking them.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Either would have certainly been a good first step in acknowledging the wrongs Eddie (and by extension the creative team at the time) wrought against Scott. But as you said, they had the prefect opportunities and they didn't even bother taking them.
    Yeah, which is a crying shame, to say the least.

Extraordinary Member

Damn...Mephisto done Flash dirty...
    spoilers:
    obsessed stalker, serial killer fixated on Gwen...
    end of spoilers

Damn...Mephisto done Flash dirty...
    spoilers:
    obsessed stalker, serial killer fixated on Gwen...
    end of spoilers
    I thought it was gonna be Warren as usual, but yeah . . .

Apparently he killed and replaced him. Ugh.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman