Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Corrected it. Disney does not CARE about entitled fans not liking something unlike the comic side. Wanda Vision, Ms Marvel and Moon Girl are proof of that.
    True. If it were up to some comic book readers, Wanda would just be Magneto's backup dancer. I think Moongirl's Terrigenisis story contributed to her character development and it did give her powers.

Yeah, that power being that she randomly switches brains with Devil Dinosaur. It's more of an annoyance to her than anything because she can't control it.

They could easily change it to being the result of the omni-wave projector accident that causes her to meet Devil Dinosaur in the first place, rather than her undergoing terrigenesis later on.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I love the art style here, reminds me of the mickey mouse cartoon on disney+ i watch just because of the art.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I think it looks lovely. Big fan of some of the board artists on the show, and they've really put their all into it.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    100 episodes are needed.

I hope that this show eventually can have guest stars, especially the 'traditional' child heroes of Marvel like Power Pack. I don't care about continuity for this show, so the Power kids can be their initial ages, here. Franklin and Valeria Richards, too.
    I feel like that's something that's been missing since Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Like occasionally someone of the new cartoons would have fun "new" guest appearances but they mostly stuck with who people could recognize from the MCU.

This could be a nice vehicle to introduce kids to other young heroes in the Marvel Universe as well. Not just falling back to "hey kids, it's the Avengers and Peter Parker is a kid again!"
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that power being that she randomly switches brains with Devil Dinosaur. It's more of an annoyance to her than anything because she can't control it.

They could easily change it to being the result of the omni-wave projector accident that causes her to meet Devil Dinosaur in the first place, rather than her undergoing terrigenesis later on.
    I hope they don't change her inhumanity because of the inhuman haters brigade. The inhumans already appeared in TV shows and video games as a race/species. I think they've been somewhat successful in letting people know it's a species and not the name of a group of superheros like the Avengers. I get why people get confused though. Plus, they could have Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers at some point.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I feel like that's something that's been missing since Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Like occasionally someone of the new cartoons would have fun "new" guest appearances but they mostly stuck with who people could recognize from the MCU.

This could be a nice vehicle to introduce kids to other young heroes in the Marvel Universe as well. Not just falling back to "hey kids, it's the Avengers and Peter Parker is a kid again!"
    Too late for that-2022 Spider-Man series says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

They were pushing Kamala pretty hard in the cartoons, but I guess that's a cheat because she's coming to the MCU (ditto Ironheart).

We had Marvel Rising to spotlight other young heroes but that kind of came and went by just as soon as it was getting going.

I would caution expecting that many Marvel Universe guest starts from this cartoon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Too late for that-2022 Spider-Man series says hi.
    Are you talking about the Amazing Friends cartoon on Disney Junior?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They were pushing Kamala pretty hard in the cartoons, but I guess that's a cheat because she's coming to the MCU (ditto Ironheart).

We had Marvel Rising to spotlight other young heroes but that kind of came and went by just as soon as it was getting going.

I would caution expecting that many Marvel Universe guest starts from this cartoon though.

Are you talking about the Amazing Friends cartoon on Disney Junior?
    Marvel Rising wasn't bad. I hated the lack of shading and I wasn't a fan of the music. It was weird to have a 4 episode series. Maybe it was just to sell those dolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Marvel Rising wasn't bad. I hated the lack of shading and I wasn't a fan of the music. It was weird to have a 4 episode series. Maybe it was just to sell those dolls?
    I think it was planned to be a bigger thing than it ended up being, and then Feige scuttled it when he took over. The Marvel equivalent of DC Super Hero Girls.

Spectacular Member

For everyone worried moon girl will not look this great. look for Titmouse shows, this will look like this its done by Titmouse

Wouldn’t it be great if Stegron or Sauron showed up as villains in this show? I mean they are Dinosaurs after all. And I wonder if Fred Tatasciores casting means that there’s a chance Devil Dinosaur could speak.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

This looks like a child's drawing in a school notebook. That's the perfect artistic direction for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Wouldn’t it be great if Stegron or Sauron showed up as villains in this show? I mean they are Dinosaurs after all. And I wonder if Fred Tatasciores casting means that there’s a chance Devil Dinosaur could speak.
    Eh, sometimes they hire voice actors just for them to make noises.

Either way he'll probably do a good job, though.

I need a trailer, the promo art isn't enough for me.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8