Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    if we get to go forward with Hobie, the suit will be getting constant upgrades, sort of like Iron Man. We decided to go with the original to remind readers where it came from.

Think of Hobie as the McGyver of Marvel comics.
    Ok cool hopefully that does happen

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

if we get to go forward with Hobie, the suit will be getting constant upgrades, sort of like Iron Man. We decided to go with the original to remind readers where it came from.

As someone who thinks Hobie Brown has been severely underused in the past and especially of late, I'm hoping you do get to move ahead with him. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you can do with him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

i have a lot of ideas about the Wakandans but for me to ever get a serious shot, Marvel would have to agree on my takes.

i've been gently pushing the idea of letting me just carry on the BPQ universe where some of these idea could play out without affecting the "real" 616 canon.

That way Marvel would have access to ideas and they could pick and choose which to bring into the main 'verse.

but i don't think any of that is likely right now.
    The best thing that could happen to Black Panther is for you to take over the animation Department completely. Cartoons in cartoon movies sometimes have a bigger effect then even the movies do depending on the longevity. A lot of black panthers popularity boost came from his appearances in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. If we got two to three seasons of panthers Quest or even some DC like animation movies with your writing with your the Franchise would Skyrocket. I hope you keep beating on that drum

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    The best thing that could happen to Black Panther is for you to take over the animation Department completely. Cartoons in cartoon movies sometimes have a bigger effect then even the movies do depending on the longevity. A lot of black panthers popularity boost came from his appearances in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. If we got two to three seasons of panthers Quest or even some DC like animation movies with your writing with your the Franchise would Skyrocket. I hope you keep beating on that drum
    This! And a AAA video game wouldn’t hurt either.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    you guys might not know this but the ORIGINAL Marvel animation was shut down [last year?]. Kevin Feige took over all Marvel operations including all tv and all tv animation. EVERYONE was fired. I think only two people survived into the NEW marvel animation.

I was already long gone before then, but we knew pretty soon after we were done that BPQ was the final season of AVENGERS:.

Animation is a tricky game because it takes so long to make a series, you're basically off the grid for a year and a half per season. Difficult to have a LIVE-ACTION career at the same time. I'd be VERY open to some animated features, a la DC direct-to-streaming features but I don't know fi Mrvel's making that sort of product.

I'm waiting on WHAT IF?

So far, it looks amazing.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-20-2021 at 03:47 PM.

you guys might not know this but the ORIGINAL Marvel animation was shut down [last year?]. Kevin Feige took over all Marvel operations including all tv and all tv animation. EVERYONE was fired. I think only two people survived into the NEW marvel animation.

I was already long gone before then, but we knew pretty soon after we were done that BPQ was the final season of AVENGERS:.

Animation is a tricky game because it takes so long to make a series, you're basically off the grid for a year and ahead per season. Difficult to have a LIVE-ACTION career at the same time. I'd be VERY open to some animated features, a la DC direct-to-streaming features but I don't know fi Mrvel's making that sort of product.

I'm waiting on WHAT IF?

So far, it looks amazing.

Thanks for the info

What did I miss? Are we talking about alt version Spider-Man?? Redjack writing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    What did I miss? Are we talking about alt version Spider-Man?? Redjack writing a book?
    I re-introed HOBIE BROWN in the second issue of PLANET OF THE SYMBIOTES. He's taking on the identity of the Hornet and leaving the PROWLER identity behind.

I re-introed HOBIE BROWN in the second issue of PLANET OF THE SYMBIOTES. He's taking on the identity of the Hornet and leaving the PROWLER identity behind.

too cool. Hopefully Hornet can continue with his own ongoing series. I'd also like to see if Rocket Racer is alive and well, somewhere.

Extraordinary Member

That is a great design.

Extraordinary Member

I finally stepped out the bronze age, and read a modern comic, KIB:BP. I loved it. Oh, how I have missed the layered storytelling in a Black Panther comic.

why did he pick the Hornet?
    The J-man

Salute bro. You continue to lay down that work evident of great writers. Bonus, just found another book I need to pick up!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Because way back in Spider-Man's Identity Crisis arc, he invented the Hornet tech, specifically the flight pack Hornet used, but since it was too heavy for an ordinary human to use, he let Spider-Man have it. Of course, technology has greatly advanced and improved since then, so he's now able to make the flight pack usable for ordinary humans. Also, I'm guessing that it's to not confuse people who've come to associate the Prowler identity more with Miles Morales's uncle Aaron Davis after Into the Spider-Verse and the videogame Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Miles's uncle-who just had yet another figure come out this month.

At least now you have the door open to keep Hobie around and Aaron (when he comes back).